~ Andruw-Jeter-NFL Feet of Jordans, 2007! ~

Quote:
Rip, Jermaine Oneal, and now Steven Jackson have cut their rows off.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Nike/Brand Jordan
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?
The Fake Police ?

Quote:
more of Nate Richardson
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus
"Ain't no thang but a chicken wang, my game iz all dat!"
AIM: Pujols5forprez​

[If AI goes this route.. watch out. You dont have to know Market Trends to know this can happen.]

^co-sign. I'm definitely all for freedom of expression, but when ur 30+ it might be time to let ur 'rows go.
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

Quote:
Um, i think they mean since its 2006, its kinda crazy to be wearing 10+ year old technology.

When jordan was wearing these shoes, they designed it based on the time period. Thus it worked out fine for him.

Okay, first of all, you don't make sense saying the design was based on the time period, and concluding that the technology "thus" worked out for MJ. I'm sure if the technology sucks now, it still sucked back then, catch my drift?

Quote:
o really? and what did MJ ball in? if it's good enough for MJ, it's good enough for them.
SCREW IT.​

Quote:
AUBURN HILLS, MI - OCTOBER 25: Richard Hamilton #32 of the Detroit Pistons drives around Tarence Kinsey #7 of the Memphis Grizzlies during a preseason game on October 25, 2006 at the Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
full.getty-71797312ae006_pistons_gri_9_36_22_pm.jpg

Quote:
SEATTLE - OCTOBER 25: Ray Allen #34 of the Seattle SuperSonics runs from the locker room in the game against the Sacramento Kings on October 25, 2006 at the Key Arena in Seattle, Washington.
full.getty-71796687tv001_sacramento_ki_10_17_43_pm.jpg

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

In the new slam, Sir Charles is wearing the 14s in the pull-out poster

^Yeah, the hornets unloaded him since he didn't get along with Byron Scott who I heard thought he was lazy. The nuggets are hoping he can solidify their SG position.
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

I was at the Bulls-Timberwolves preseason game last night and Eddie Griffen of the Wolves was wearing the White/Royal Vs. I didn't have a camera so I couldn't get a picture, I haven't looked if there are any out there on the web.

can not WAIT to see alternate colors of these M3's.

if Melo plays to and above potential, and misses out on All Star Game..
mad.gif

MyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat

Is Denam Brown Colorblind???

Why would he just get the forest green XIV's or just ask Ray Allen to borrow a pair of his kicks??Seriously hes with the sonics at least wear something green.

No need to worry about Denham Brown not matching anymore...he got cut...so now he can "not match" his NBDL uniform...

Quote:
How do you figure? A balling shoe 10 years ago wouldn't suck compared to the lower technology back then. There is great shoe tech out now, but just because a shoe is older doesn't mean it can't perform well.
SCREW IT.​

NBA Opening Night:

Fred Jones--

capt.69d0d270cc924e2c9987b65623d00d96.raptors_nets_basketball_era102.jpg

Quentin Richardson--

full.getty-71796698jm005_knicks_grizz_9_25_10_pm.jpg

Richard Hamilton--

full.getty-71797747ae002_pistons_bucks_9_34_22_pm.jpg

full.getty-71797747gs002_milwaukee_buc_9_32_55_pm.jpg

Ray Allen (9.5's, as seen on NBA League Pass)--

Will be posted later on.

More to come later on...