~ Andruw-Jeter-NFL Feet of Jordans, 2007! ~

44hhu0l.jpg
:wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
PM me for the new TCB sig​

Rip's PE's are the most firey IMO. Ray Allen's are a close second though. A friend of mine actually works at the Palace of Auburn Hills as Security, they have access to the locker room and basically everything else we could only dream of. He told me that the players have just boxes and boxes of shoes everywhere. He even told me he read one of Rip's check stubs. Rip made over 500k in a month, after taxes. He paid about 200k in taxes.

eddie jones with the spiz'ikes. that's crazy. i wonder what the performance is like on those!?
For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise. .:Benjamin Franklin:.​
.::AKRON, OH:WE JUST DID IT::.

^ Yea he joined the team last week. I haven't seen him get off the bench yet
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​
PM me for the new TCB sig​

:rofl:
roll.gif
at Joe Johnson gettin to rock P.E V's, which btw are :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Richard Hamilton, tonight:

fullj.getty-71797585ae001_pistons_celti_8_13_59_pm.jpg

-----

Here's a picture of 9.5 PE's Richard was wearing in the beginning of this season and late in Pre-Season:

40ei70x.jpg

So based on Chris Paul (2 months ago), Mike Bibby (last night), and Michael Pietrus (just now) all hurting their ankles in V's, are they the worst P.E. for the game's highest level of play?

seen real close ups on tv on the bull vs. kings and warriors vs. kings...

bibby rolled his ankle in his low V's....and pietrus in his V's..
***WANTED: Size 11.5 or 12 DMP or Altitude XIII's***

trenton hassell looks like he got some PEs on...
he's wearing the GR version of the blk/slvr Vs and his jersey number matches the "23" on the side of the shoe...

What^^^^ they look like GR's to me
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom