Andy Rooney Dies at age 92

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by capuT

That quote makes a lot of sense. If you were born in a different household, then you would have believed in a different religion. Half of ya'll are die hard religious people but what you fail to realize is that if you were born somewhere else, you would be believing in a different god.

but it also trys to insinuate that only religous people try to push what they believe onto other people, like athiests dont do the same thing...
No it doesn't. 
-And I have never had an atheist knock on my door to preach evolution with me. Just saying.....

That quote was really pure irony when seeing silly post it
laugh.gif

I never really learned anything about Rooney nor did I give any attention to his work but may the man R.I.P.

Rusty- yes it does, and i realky hope u dont think thats the only way u can push ur beliefs onto other people

Sillyputty- ur right shouldnt have even responded to ur religion bait, done with the religion talk, and i think ur fail to realize that people arent getting their panties into a bunch because Andy Rooney said that, its because ur posting it....u have a knack for turning any thread into a religion debate no matter what its about ussually derailing the thread.

Rip Andy even if i do disagree with alot of what u say, i feel for the family

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by capuT

That quote makes a lot of sense. If you were born in a different household, then you would have believed in a different religion. Half of ya'll are die hard religious people but what you fail to realize is that if you were born somewhere else, you would be believing in a different god.

but it also trys to insinuate that only religous people try to push what they believe onto other people, like athiests dont do the same thing...
No it doesn't. 
-And I have never had an atheist knock on my door to preach evolution with me. Just saying.....
word
Jehovah Witnesses stay knocking on my door 
mad.gif

Dude seemed cranky and miserable all the time.  He didn't even like his fans it seemed like.

Back
Top Bottom