Anfernee Hardaway or Tracy McGrady Vol. #1 in Orlando

I commend you for trying to prove the haters wrong. In that other T-Mac thread about him not practicing and being a wasted talent, that one Minny fan straight up gave up in our discussion and just said "I am wrong, but T-Mac is a loser. The end." So yeah, don't waste too much time on this +!%. Lol.

Fact is T-Mac played in the NBA for about 11 or 12 seasons, and he's pretty much never done anything, or accomplished anything while he was a player besides scoring 30+ on a bad team and making the NBA 1st team twice.

People tend to base Penny's career on "what-ifs" and you can't start an argument with if, because that means it didn't happen.

With that said, they both were career underachievers, but since we're strictly talking about the Orlando days, Penny has had more success as an Orlando Magic player, so you gotta go with Penny.

I commend you for trying to prove the haters wrong. In that other T-Mac thread about him not practicing and being a wasted talent, that one Minny fan straight up gave up in our discussion and just said "I am wrong, but T-Mac is a loser. The end." So yeah, don't waste too much time on this +!%. Lol.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Penny played with Big Shaq. Made the finals.

TMAC played with..................and didn't make it out of the first round.

yao was legit man. they both were top 10 players during their time together. if only they were able to stay healthy.

yao was legit man. they both were top 10 players during their time together. if only they were able to stay healthy.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Nah, I am talking about the Orlando days
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Nah, I am talking about the Orlando days
glasses.gif

T-Mac was a better player than Penny. It's not even close.

And T-Mac was just as good as Kobe MAYBE on the offensive end.. but T-Mac played no defense. Kobe would drop 30 on you and shut down your best player. PLUS he put up the same numbers T-Mac did WHILE sharing the ball with Shaq.

Good day.

T-Mac was a better player than Penny. It's not even close.

And T-Mac was just as good as Kobe MAYBE on the offensive end.. but T-Mac played no defense. Kobe would drop 30 on you and shut down your best player. PLUS he put up the same numbers T-Mac did WHILE sharing the ball with Shaq.

Good day.

I lived in Orlando during both of their tenures there. I liked Penny better, but I'm not taking anything from T-Mac. Magic Fan For Life! Woo!

I lived in Orlando during both of their tenures there. I liked Penny better, but I'm not taking anything from T-Mac. Magic Fan For Life! Woo!

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Having Shaq is a gift and a curse. We all know how Kobe dealt with that situation. Funny how Kobe stopped playing that intense defense when Shaq was gone too. 

I'm sorry, but he brought up Kobe. Not me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Having Shaq is a gift and a curse. We all know how Kobe dealt with that situation. Funny how Kobe stopped playing that intense defense when Shaq was gone too. 

I'm sorry, but he brought up Kobe. Not me.
laugh.gif

TMAC was the closest thing to Jordan before his injuries...

healthy prime TMAC > Prime Kobe.

TMAC>PENNY... easily.

TMAC was the closest thing to Jordan before his injuries...

healthy prime TMAC > Prime Kobe.

TMAC>PENNY... easily.

Back
Top Bottom