Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway pic needed

shaq-penny-50438275.jpg

Spoiler [+]
ShaqPenny_627_071124.jpg

How has any NBA fan not see Blue Chips?

Penny used to be my favorite player growing up, was even part of his fan club.

I remember they were like, 'SIGN UP NOW, SEND US $14.99 and YOU'LL GET ALL THE PENNY GOODIES, INCLUDING a PERSONAL AUTOGRAPHED PENNY HARDWAY PORTRAIT.'

indifferent.gif

That #*%$ was not a real autographed. It was a screen printed autograph. Yes, I'm still mad.

(sorry for the random thought/vent
smile.gif
)

I remember they were like, 'SIGN UP NOW, SEND US $14.99 and YOU'LL GET ALL THE PENNY GOODIES, INCLUDING a PERSONAL AUTOGRAPHED PENNY HARDWAY PORTRAIT.'

indifferent.gif

That #*%$ was not a real autographed. It was a screen printed autograph. Yes, I'm still mad.

smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

indifferent.gif

smile.gif
)

roll.gif

I was in the Fan Club. I also called this 800 # when the Air Penny's came out from this AD on a Sport Illustrated I think. I got back an Autograph pic of the Air Penny's signed by "Penny"...  I had so much stuff of Penny it was crazy. got rid of alot of it though..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

indifferent.gif

smile.gif
)

roll.gif

I was in the Fan Club. I also called this 800 # when the Air Penny's came out from this AD on a Sport Illustrated I think. I got back an Autograph pic of the Air Penny's signed by "Penny"...  I had so much stuff of Penny it was crazy. got rid of alot of it though..

Back
Top Bottom