Angela From Windows 7 commercial Appreciation(Vol.I'll pay your rent BABY)

Originally Posted by arrjae2

as what Lazy B once said,
'"NT loves average white women"
Like seriously, I don't care where you live, just step outside and you'll see equal or better looking. Does your city have a mall? Acollege? A supermarket? A gym? If this female moves you enough to make a topic, go to any of those places and you'll be firing off shots in your drawers.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

She got some HUGGEEEE hands

handjobs
pimp.gif

She's really pretty... any NTers saying they wouldn't do anythign with her are lying

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Like seriously, I don't care where you live, just step outside and you'll see equal or better looking. Does your city have a mall? A college? A supermarket? A gym? If this female moves you enough to make a topic, go to any of those places and you'll be firing off shots in your drawers.

laugh.gif

realx fam
did i say that i didnt think she was cute?
im just saying....
laugh.gif

* and i was going to post your avy, but thats getting old....

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Originally Posted by romedadude

Hold up! What did she say at 0:22?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"Snappy and Reponkisliv"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mad cute though, Msoft knew what they were doing....
embarassed.gif
lmao she butchered the word for real but shes cute
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like seriously, I don't care where you live, just step outside and you'll see equal or better looking. Does your city have a mall? A college? A supermarket? A gym? If this female moves you enough to make a topic, go to any of those places and you'll be firing off shots in your drawers.

laugh.gif

realx fam
im just saying....
laugh.gif

Didn't notice I quoted you, I was actually talking to/about the thread starter. If everybody were to start a thread about every doable femalethey see, tv or not, Yuku would really have problems.

laugh.gif

realx fam
im just saying....
laugh.gif

Didn't notice I quoted you, I was actually talking to/about the thread starter. If everybody were to start a thread about every doable female they see, tv or not, Yuku would really have problems.
good its about me i live in Manhattan and yes i have seen way more then above average women.But sometimes a girl u think is cute gets ur attentionn then for her to be on tv was surprising its my appreciation just keep on feeling chicks ur never gonna TOUCH bro peace.

Back
Top Bottom