Angela Simmons > Rihanna vol. that new hype

She is definitely better than Rihanna to me. I don't find Rihanna all that attractive in the face

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Easily, and she seems like a classier chick.. Bring her home to meet the folks  [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

She let Terry Kennedy and bow wow smash, cant be too classy. But
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nonetheless

Angela Simmons looks like Run w/ a lace front. I cant get over those gum and the baby teeth. Dolphin teeth arent hot.

Rihanna got that crazy sex appeal tho.. that's what gives her the edge over lots of chicks that look-wise are on the same level

I mean look at angela in that pic OP posted.. [Nas] Look at her face man [/Nas]

wow as hard as this is to say...I'd rather schmang rihanna than female jojo simmons. Her face is too much to bear. And rihanna w/ herpes and all I'd rather do her....and I loathe her.

angela+simmog-%7Be1275155418861.jpg

angela-simmons-2.jpg

Angela_Simmons_Derek_Blanks_31.jpg

Comes from a good family, no readily apparent "daddy issues", plays the sweetheart role in public and most likely a freak in the sheets...

mike_myers_wayne_campbell.jpg

Spoiler [+]
She will be mine - OH YES - she will be mine.

^exactly. I think she has a better body than rihanna and that girl next door appeal

Out of all the chick hyped on here, Angela Simmons is easily the most confusing.
Like, she really couldn't be more average.  Just an average %%% cute black chick.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Her sister is way better.

Rihanna is overrated but she oozes sex at least.

Enjoy having sex while looking at this face

TJI_REV-RUN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom