Angels & Demons: Decoded Premieres On Now History Channel *Illuminati*

angels-and-demons.jpg

[h3]About the Show[/h3]Investigate the fascinating truths behind Dan Brown's (The Da Vinci Code) first novel. From centuries-old secret societies toreal-world cryptography, from the high-stakes intrigue surrounding the installation of a new Pope to the sometimes uneasy relationship between the Vatican andleading scientists, this special will thrill and inform viewers about this monumental time in world history. The clues Brown's hero Robert Langdon followsin frantic pursuit of the Illuminati will inspire further investigation--into religious conspiracies and the Freemasons, secret "codes" hidden inRoman architecture and artwork--as well as controversial theories about religious iconography. Features scenes from the new movie as well as interviews withrenowned symbologists, art historians, religious scholars, scientists and other experts will help unravel the mysteries and expose the diabolical plot todestroy the Church

smokin.gif

Illuminati? What? If anything it has to do with the secrets the Vatican has kept for centuries like the extermination of the Templars. With the exception ofthe texts that the Church has released a couple years ago we don't have any Templar written texts.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Illuminati? What? If anything it has to do with the secrets the Vatican has kept for centuries like the extermination of the Templars. With the exception of the texts that the Church has released a couple years ago we don't have any Templar written texts.
True. The real Illuminati had nothing to do with anything that is depicted in the novel or the movie. And it's not the conspiracy version ofthe Illuminati either....

Again I ask...

if these societies are so secretive and supposedly control the world from behind the scenes, how is it that everyday folk have learned about them?

Originally Posted by iBlink

Again I ask...

if these societies are so secretive and supposedly control the world from behind the scenes, how is it that everyday folk have learned about them?

They dont control the world they have secrets but they dont control the world

Originally Posted by cartune

Again I ask...

They dont control the world they have secrets but they dont control the world
According to some theories, they play a hand in the office of the President. SimplyDimply made a thread about Pres. Obama being a figure head forsome of these organizations.

There's even a thread that seeko made that insists our government has us bamboozled, which also makes the claim that our leaders act in the best interestsof these organizations.

I'm not disputing the possibility of such a thing, but it just puzzles me that common folk like us supposedly have knowledge about it all, yet nothing isbeing done about it.

Again I ask...

The best place to hide is always in plain sight.

There's even a thread that seeko made that insists our government has us bamboozled, which also makes the claim that our leaders act in the best interests of these organizations.

I'm not disputing the possibility of such a thing, but it just puzzles me that common folk like us supposedly have knowledge about it all, yet nothing is being done about it.
They don't know, you just can't prove them wrong. So they prance around, spouting their garbage, and call anyone that disagrees with them"sheep." The jokes on them though because the government has more control over them than anyone else, and the sad part is the government doesn'teven have to do anything these people do it all themselves. They work themselves up into such a state of fear that they seem to be unable to look at any worldevent without seeing some connection.

Thanks. Will watch. I've been meaning to read that book. Is it any good? IBlink its not what you know, its what you can prove.

Originally Posted by So4i5

its not what you know, its what you can prove.
Can you prove the existence of the conspiracy theorist's version of the "Illuminati"?

I was trying to say that that's why nothing is done to them. Even if people kno about these secret societys nobody can really prove the exist or what theyare up to. They might be out in plain sight but there's no evidence

I'm more interested to see this than the movie mostly because of The Da Vinci Code's adaptation letdown. Thanks for the heads up.

this movie is going to be good.. da vinci code was kind of wack..

these societies don't just hide secrets from the world but they run the world..
like the power of religion to control the masses... some people forget that religion is man made..
indifferent.gif

the name illuminati
pimp.gif

crazy. Illuminati = free mason? And if so do u know a whole bunch of powerful leaders and ceos are masons. Crazy

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

crazy. Illuminati = free mason? And if so do u know a whole bunch of powerful leaders and ceos are masons. Crazy
free masonry has drastically changed.. a lot of ceos and leaders are a part of the trilateral commission, council on foreign relations andbilderburg group

bush, clinton and many others are a part of "skull & bones".. i think obama is linked to the prince hall lodge(prince hall was one of the firstblack freemasons in boston i think)

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

So it's a secret organization inside a bigger organization?
i wouldn't say that.. different organizations.. some are a part of others..
the weird think about these secret societies is that the egyptians and mayans still hold secrets to the world.

Back
Top Bottom