Angie Martinez Resigns from HOT97

My butter pea honey 
frown.gif

Yo.....is this true about Angie?

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/angie-martinez-relentless-pimp-hand-exposed

Angie Martinez’ Relentless Pimp Hand Exposed!

September 25th, 2012

Angie Martinez Goes Down Low

Episode VI: HSK’s True Industry Stories

Hey Niko, It’s A Long Way Up That Shiny Hill!

HSK Exclusive - Angie Martinez seems to not only be wearing the pants in her relationships, but also appears to be the shot caller too!

That’s because one insider says while Martinez was once getting smashed by the rapper Shyne – inside a NYC hotel suite, the popular radio DJ had her baby daddy – Tamir “Nokio” Ruffin- posted up in front of the hotel, inside his car, waiting for her.

According to our source, the incident happened back in 1999. That’s when we’re told Nokio - a member of the 90′s R&B group Dru Hill – was seen sitting inside of a Mercedes Benz parked just outside the hotel’s front doors. This before witnesses say they spotted Angie Martinez making her way to a hotel room. The source, a former employee at the luxurious Big Apple hotel, claims he was there when housekeeping opened Shyne’s hotel room only to see a bare-chested Shyne quickly scurry underneath the bed sheets with Angie Martinez (who seemed to be missing her shirt too).

Here’s the drop:

“It was a few months before Shyne’s name hit the headlines for that shooting with Puffy and JLO. That’s when I knew it was Shyne that was staying at the hotel…I knew it was Angie for sure the minute I saw her. She wasn’t staying at the hotel.

The dude (Nokio) sitting in the Benz, just outside, seemed suspicious as first. But, when he saw Angie exit the elevator about a hour later and get in the car, he didn’t trip.”

Read more at http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking....ntless-pimp-hand-exposed/#R3iaDB8xS6Q4xVGc.99

someone needs to have DJ Nina9 fired :lol:

dead srs, he voice makes me want to drive off a cliff

this song got lots of love at my shore house I rented in 2002
Track was bomb idc idc idc.

She probably leaving because HOT97 are trash.  Ms Info is ok but Ebro and the jewish guy and the other black lady are hot garbage.

Power 105.1 been killing them for the longest.

Last edited:
Smart move for Angie to go over to Power 105. It all started with the Breakfast club killing them.

Back
Top Bottom