Angry Video Game Nerd appreication

Joined Jul 16, 2002
the last video clip I saw was the batman review, his friend did a good impression of the Joker

Joined May 2, 2008
appreciated...

but its like nobody can spell appreciation and unappreciation... it aint that hard...

Joined Jul 16, 2002
I was just looking at his website and I just noticed this

deadlytowers ebay auction

damn, i didn't think ppl would be willing to pay 200 dollars for nes cartridge with a drilled hole in it

Joined Oct 1, 2006
ya i like is show or whatever it is i subscribed to it lol it just take me back to when i was young

xtapolapacetl

Banned
Joined Aug 8, 2006
His review for Texas Chainsaw Massacre is probably my favorite up to date. But the more videos he makes, the more predictable they are. The first ones he madeare the best.

Joined Dec 18, 2008
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

His review for Texas Chainsaw Massacre is probably my favorite up to date. But the more videos he makes, the more predictable they are. The first ones he made are the best.
Co-sign.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now