Animal Kingdom series

I'm digging how theyre showing how Smurf learned how to control a group of men.

She totally emasculated dude who was her boyfriend when she says she's going to take a shower and the guy who hasnt liked her who just smashed when they got rid of the car runs behind her to go shoot up the club again :lol: That guy grilling was just now realizing Smurf is fir everybody not just him.

I'm wondering which guys are the father's of which Cody brothers.

Feel like Mia is playing Tupi but would actually screw over J if she had a legit chance.

Smurf too smart playing J with the "detective" and pretty much confirming J killed her lawyer and stole her property :lol:
:lol: Smurf got me with the cop too. Swaglord is on a mini Smurf run she gonna grow up to be queen of the South.

Wonder if Young Smurf ends up letting every dude in the crew shoot the club up

I rock wit Smurf but they've introduced more arcs and I'd rather them spend time on that. The transitions was choppy also IMO
I dont find a lot else interesting. Especially with Deran and his snitch bf or the return of this Asian chick offering new jobs. Pope remains the wildcard.

Top stuff to me is Smurf and J. So I dont mind getting the background on Smurf.

She totally emasculated dude who was her boyfriend when she says she's going to take a shower and the guy who hasnt liked her who just smashed when they got rid of the car runs behind her to go shoot up the club again :lol: That guy grilling was just now realizing Smurf is fir everybody not just him.

Feel like Mia is playing Tupi but would actually screw over J if she had a legit chance.

Smurf too smart playing J with the "detective" and pretty much confirming J killed her lawyer and stole her property :lol:
I forgot about this thread. Always a pleasure reading your tv show post.

Smurf and J make this show.

I am fully invested in this J vs Smurf power struggles. Baz couldn’t beat her but can J win.

J’s girl is going to be the thing that turns him into Pope and back under Smurf control if she takes all his money.

I forgot about this thread. Always a pleasure reading your tv show post.

Smurf and J make this show.

I am fully invested in this J vs Smurf power struggles. Baz couldn’t beat her but can J win.

J’s girl is going to be the thing that turns him into Pope and back under Smurf control if she takes all his money.

:lol: at Deran telling Pope he's in charge of General Maintenance, Pope gonna get his health grade back to an A tho, either that or he'll beat the health inspector to death

Shocked that Craig actually did something smart rather than just being muscle on a Job

Still wondering what Angela's angle is

:rofl: Mia let J know what it is. I was really like where J even get the balls to talk to her like that. Like he a boss.

She smoked someone quick to get him shook :lol:

Damn, knew chick a horrible junkie according to J.

:rofl:@ young Smurf basically dealing with a Pope lite.

I'm betting Deran's bf already turned on him or will soon when that cop using him realizes who thr Codys are.

Young Smurf looking damn good.

Just read the actress is vincent d'onofrio's daughter and she's dating sean penn :sick:

Last edited:
:rofl: Mia let J know what it is. I was really like where J even get the balls to talk to her like that. Like he a boss.

She smoked someone quick to get him shook :lol:

Damn, knew chick a horrible junkie according to J.

:rofl:@ young Smurf basically dealing with a Pope lite.

I'm betting Deran's bf already turned on him or will soon when that cop using him realizes who thr Codys are.
So is Mia a young smurf? Can't wait to see what her angle is.

her convict boyfriend is a loser. Maybe she's just using him to steal a lot of money from j, kill the bf, then disappear.

Was craig wearing some supreme dunk lows when he broke into the museum? Looked like they had cement print.

Was craig wearing some supreme dunk lows when he broke into the museum? Looked like they had cement print.
Nah those were a Hi-top Cement 1
air-jordan-1-high-un-supreme-available-2.jpg

Haven’t been in this thread in a while ! Damn Mia fine as hell . I’d fall in love for that gangbanger chochita for sure !

I’m 90% sure Mia gonna smoke Tupi to keep Jay alive .

Jay still doesn’t know that Mia is a cold blooded killer and murked baz

Smurf really going through it.

That Colin dude really is Pope lite with the PTSD.

J really dumb and is handling this Mia thing all wrong. Changing the locks :lol: He deserved the crib getting ransacked.

That was a real nice simple heist.

Could Colin be Pope's dad

Renn's back and keeping the baby so Craig is really going to be a dad soon

I feel like Angela is working for LE trying to get info on the Cody's

Could Colin be Pope's dad
Only if she stuck with them for much longer.

I feel that story ends with Smurf banging a few more of them and then getting them all killed or arrested with like one guy surviving and going straight after all of it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom