ANIMATRIX Discussion....what did you think??? UPDATE: Second Renaissance videos posted

I coppd the Matrix collection for Xmas and I have been hooked on the Animatrix...it's pretty heavy/deep and explains a lot....I think the 2 part seriesexplaining the Robots Revolution was CRAZYYYYY...it was so real and horrifying at the same time...for those that have seen it, what did you think? The SecondRenaissance: Parts I & II:

I watched the dvd a long long time ago. I really liked it. There was one that kinda sucked, but can't really remember which one it was. If I remembercorrectly, it was because I didn't really like the style of animation of that episode. Guess I should watch it again.

i think it did a good job of explaining what happened before humans were enslaved by the machines

i think it's pretty ill. i've seen it a few times, but not recently. watching it while
pimp.gif
is the best.

they need to release it on bluray.

The Second Renaissance parts 1 and 2 were the best of the whole DVD. Other than that it was average.

The detective one was the worst one. 3D one was good. Revolutions were good. One with the kid neo saved was boring.

My fav was the dude running track. He woke himself up outta the matrix.

Yeah, copped it on bluray, I have to say that the second renaissance was extremely dope and deep. Here's videos to the 2 part renaissance episode *WARNING:EXTREMELY HEAVY AND GRAPHIC*

Dope film!! Truly an inspiration when I draw/create things. Too bad I can't say the same for "Batman: Gotham knight". They tried using the sameformula, but with one story, different teams of artists/writers.

Overall, I really enjoyed the Animatrix. It made so much sense that the dude running track was actually able to transcend the Matrix through his physicalability...

Agreed, the track episode is awesome, but I didn't understand the end that well

Originally Posted by bboyrealm

Too bad I can't say the same for "Batman: Gotham knight". They tried using the same formula, but with one story, different teams of artists/writers.

Is it really that bad? I thought about picking it up acouple of times even though I read some bad reviews about it. Is there really nothing working for it?

Both animation and story suck?

How is the Gotham Knight for those that have seen it? I was seeing if it's worth watching or not...

Originally Posted by CPG33

How is the Gotham Knight for those that have seen it? I was seeing if it's worth watching or not...
dont worry its not horrible... if you were a fan of BTAS then youll enjoy it..... stories are decent.... animation is ehhh in a few...
for the most part its worth the buy imo if youre a batfan....

Back
Top Bottom