Annabelle Prank

Nope can't do it...
Dolls and clowns, I'm no good.
Would have jumped out the bando..

they should have added an air raid siren...scariest sound of all time besides no sound at all

Chucky + Annabelle + Saw Doll parody/spoof coming soon?

At least the chicks at the end were smart enough to use the brooms for protection lol.

bro that was OD for real lbs. like I like some prank shows but that was TOO much they had them maids in there forever

I couldn't stop laughing....forget screaming, I would lose it and go nuts on that doll...beat it to pieces with the broom :rofl:

What I would have done differently is when a person stares at the doll have it turn its head slowly towards them to really creep them out.

That's cause they are
is Santa fake too? 
mean.gif

first and last one were funny

just wondering tho, why are all these horror movie pranks in mexico or something? why dont they do em here?

first and last one were funny

just wondering tho, why are all these horror movie pranks in mexico or something? why dont they do em here?
people will sue for anything.

These Catholics got shook, most pranks are fake but I feel like the ones south america have real reactions

too unrealistic....i would have knew it was a joke once the books started falling and curtains started blowing

They should have just had the doll subtly change places. Have them think they were going crazy​

this was OD. would be better if they were pranking rich people instead of maids who were really trying to help clean the place.

Back
Top Bottom