ANNOYING MUSIC AT WORK volume AYO

im so glad to be off from work for 2 days (bby), im getting tired of the damn music.

most annoying song ever is AYO-down on my knees (no ayo)
laugh.gif

her +#** voice is SCREECHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, and she sounds like those roaring 20s type singers so that +#** gets under my skin. now on the other hand,listening to M.I.A.-jimmy, that song is fire just like she is
smokin.gif

what song on heavy rotation at your job is pissin you off?

Discuss. |

I work at bestbuy too but I don't work where i can hear the music well, instead I hear the same songs over and over on rockband all day..... and hear tap,tap, tap

I work in an office and we play this jazz station. The music is cool, but when you hear the same 5 songs over and over and again, it gets old. I've beenstuck listening to this crap since August of 2005.

I feel you, this girl always leaves her radio on at her cubicle and "I Think We're Alone Now" came on and it was stuck in my head until the nextday.

Man i work at guess and we have the soulja boy techno version and it plays at least 5 times a day... Damn it drives me crazy

Try listening to cheesy elevator/90s type music at Walgreens for 7+ hours a day.
smh.gif
If only I could listen to my MP3 player at work...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I work at bestbuy too but I don't work where i can hear the music well, instead I hear the same songs over and over on rockband all day..... and hear tap,

tap, tap
OMFG hell yeah!
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

i work in both media and gaming, and our store isnt as big as some others, so its either AYO or destinys child playing on the SINGSTAR ps2 display, or HIT MEWITH YOUR BEST SHOT on the GH3 360 on the other display.

tell me why is it i put these TVs volume at 20 when i clock in, and by noon theyre up at 65?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

we took the drums off rockband. this stupid kid kept hitting it hella hard and we told him to calm down. he didn't listen so we disconnected it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

we took the drums off rockband. this stupid kid kept hitting it hella hard and we told him to calm down. he didn't listen so we disconnected it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

some scene kids that live up on the hill were coming through CONSTANTLY during xmas break and just posting up for like 2 hours playing the demo. one day imworking the dropship and i hear this kid WAILING on the drumpads. im putting away some gamesi n the lockup and i hear a loud CRACKPOP! I turned around to seewhat happened and this dude made a 3 inch hole in the yellow drumpad, i just let out a loud "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!"
roll.gif

we turned that *@** off and never replaced it
smokin.gif

Ha I work in computers but the GH3 and rockband display is in front of our department, our RockBand is so messed up we have eletrical tape all over the drumsand people still play. When people sing and crank the volume it the worst.... sometimes its entertaining however

i work in an office, but sometimes i feel like i work in the electronic store in 40 year-old virgin.
if i hear michael mcdonald one more time, im going to slit my wrists...or at least attempt to.

Its pretty damn funny too when the 50 year old guy comes in at least once a week for a good hour to play, he looks like hes trying to live his dream of being arockstar that never came true.... blah i wish i wasnt on safari and had emoticons ha ha

I work at Finishline, so we have a company cd that we listen to.

I was SHOCKED to hear Lil' Keke (Feat. Big Pokey) - Still Tippin' (Remix) today!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

"H-Town game colder, Sunday night strip roller
Diamond mouth Dirty South, legendary slab holder
Flipping on new vogues, in the parking lot of my shows
Might be macking on two!%%%%, and I'm tipping on 4-4's
Touch the button scoot back, automatic roof cracked
Fill your cup windows up, I could bulletproof that
Candy paint Southside, a wood grain wheel guider
Hit the switch raise it up, bring it back shoot fire
Beat the trunk let it bang, let them boppers do they thang
Bust a right hit my lights, catch him in the turning lane
Pull up like a boss man, driving with my floss hand
Bass hitting hard in the trunk, like a church band
Don Ke' you know it's on, Big Po' Mike Jones
Big rims big chrome, in and out your time zone
Hustlers get your swang on, gangstas let it roll
I'm tipping on 4-4's, and I'm riding under control what..."

at least you dudes got regular music to listen to. When I worked at kb toys i had to listen to some real crap (ex arron carter-how i beat shaq) that musicthey played was the worst

man when i use to work at the ralph lauren outlet that music killed me! Occasionally they would play a John Legend song but most of the songs sucked

Originally Posted by faulkit28

at least you dudes got regular music to listen to. When I worked at kb toys i had to listen to some real crap (ex arron carter-how i beat shaq) that music they played was the worst
laugh.gif
i hope that was ahwile agfo

Back
Top Bottom