Another abused dog found it's way to our house

pimp.gif
@ you

post some pics once she recovers in a while.

Hats of to you, OP. I would be doing the same thing. I hate seeing any type of stray and/or abused dog have to survive on its own while people just walk by not giving a damn. It's good to know there are people out there who actually have a heart. I have no idea as to how a person could treat a pet in that manner.

Hats of to you, OP. I would be doing the same thing. I hate seeing any type of stray and/or abused dog have to survive on its own while people just walk by not giving a damn. It's good to know there are people out there who actually have a heart. I have no idea as to how a person could treat a pet in that manner.

pedialyte, get some and let her drink it

im pretty sure she's not that young to where she's still teething if she's pregnant. might be just broken bones? my husky is 4 months and teething. she looks about a year. still considered a puppy tho.

pedialyte, get some and let her drink it

im pretty sure she's not that young to where she's still teething if she's pregnant. might be just broken bones? my husky is 4 months and teething. she looks about a year. still considered a puppy tho.

Seeing the picks puts a lump in my throat. As a responsible dog owner, I thank you for your compassion.

Seeing the picks puts a lump in my throat. As a responsible dog owner, I thank you for your compassion.

thank you for helping
pimp.gif

i would definitely do what meth said and contact local authorities, but it just sucks that they put fighting dogs down after they are found out about
almost seems like a lose lose situation which is sad
frown.gif

best of luck and i really hope this one recovers
it honestly makes me sick at what some people do to their animals. absolutely disgusting.

thank you for helping
pimp.gif

i would definitely do what meth said and contact local authorities, but it just sucks that they put fighting dogs down after they are found out about
almost seems like a lose lose situation which is sad
frown.gif

best of luck and i really hope this one recovers
it honestly makes me sick at what some people do to their animals. absolutely disgusting.

Seeing an abused dog/dog owner irritates because it is so unnecessary. Leave the go be if you are having issues of your own, don't harm him/her when you know damn well they are defenseless.

OP, you and your husband are great people. I want nothing more than a dog, but times aren't in place for one right now. In due time, I will get one, and will be as responsible as I possibly can.

Seeing an abused dog/dog owner irritates because it is so unnecessary. Leave the go be if you are having issues of your own, don't harm him/her when you know damn well they are defenseless.

OP, you and your husband are great people. I want nothing more than a dog, but times aren't in place for one right now. In due time, I will get one, and will be as responsible as I possibly can.

Great to see that some people still have a good heart in this world 
pimp.gif
.  I wouldn't advise to giving her gatorade though...

Back
Top Bottom