aa24.jpg

aa25.jpg

aa26.jpg

aa27.jpg

aa28.jpg

aa29.jpg

aa30.jpg

are you looking for a treasure map?

im mean seriously what do you expect to find by consistently doing this cause its really not informative...youre just tearing %*#% up

i dunno man youre on some jeffrey dahlmer %*#% with these dissections..

dude you just stole the pictures from chinese website i can assure that hahahaha just look at that you trying cover the watermark from those chinese websites

Are they running full grain leather or 'leatherette' on today's garbage retros?

Hopefully next time they'll dissect the Marty McFly's and decide to hang it up after that, because this is getting old quick fast.    

Originally Posted by winzz

dude you just stole the pictures from chinese website i can assure that hahahaha just look at that you trying cover the watermark from those chinese websites

I see that now.smh

I'd like to put in dissection requests for a retro Jordan XII, Jordan XX, and Jordan CP3.V. XII's are my favorite Jordans ever, and I'm interested to see what IPS and podulon look like from the inside out.

Of course, I lack the fortitude to cut up my own sneakers...

Well SMH at whoever is dissecting these DS shoes. Plenty people that can't afford shoes that are in need that these could have been donated too.

Stole?lol I never once claimed these to be mine. I simply post the pics for people to see. If you dont enjoy it, dont look.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Stole?lol I never once claimed these to be mine. I simply post the pics for people to see. If you dont enjoy it, dont look.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people in here thought you were the one who's dissecting these shoes.

Originally Posted by natisfynest

roll.gif

Well, immediately we get the impression that your doing the dissecting. You never once said that it wasn't you. But I digress, pictures are still interesting.

This guy did say that he would do a certain pair next. You were trying to take credit for something stupid and pointless. C'mon son nobody cares about this anyway it's stupid.... We can see they are leather, foam, rubber, and a air unit....

I could barely watch. At least you didn't kill the OGs ^^
But I think you could dissect a 2005 retro that got worn out.

What I think is what ever Chinese people doing this dissection is probably doing it so they know how to make the fakes look legit not sure just IMO

laugh.gif
@ people who thought he did the dissection.

Its still pretty cool to see the insides of the shoe.

You don't have to cover the watermarks though.

We know YOU didn't do this dissection.

i appreciate these but mad about this one since i still dont have the Chicago X's
30t6p3b.gif

i wonder if the person who disects these is the person that makes the gas masks. both the concords and the chicagos were made into gas masks

Originally Posted by BDUB313

What I think is what ever Chinese people doing this dissection is probably doing it so they know how to make the fakes look legit not sure just IMO
          this
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom