Another Examples Of How SOME Females Have An Unrealistic View Of Self Entitlement

i'll say this though, if i'm sitting and like a pregnant lady gets on, i expect a man to offer his seat first before i do

if no one does then i will of course but i think it's just polite for it to be that way

Gotta be old, pregnant, carrying a ton of stuff (one time in college this girl was holding a tray full of cupcakes, I let her take my seat, she offered me one,but I didn't take it), or good looking.

BUT If you're any of the above and I'm in the back of the bus and there are other seats available and you come up right next to me and stand, I willassume you want to stand because you didn't take a seat that was available.

There's been times when an older woman has gotten on the bus with PLENTY men and I had to give up my seat. (Not that I didn't want to.)

I've gotten on the bus/train plenty of times with a heavy bookbag, purse, bags, etc., struggling, and most of the time these men do offer their seat.

A good majority of the time I decline, but it's nice to know that some are gentlemen. But when it doesn't happen, I don't get upset, but I do thinkit's kind of inconsiderate.

It seems like you guys in here are saying ... "I'd only hold the door open for a family member/woman I love, because anyone else has hands too."

But it isn't about that ... it's just about having common courtesy.

EDIT*

Also, and it's more about women. I give up my seat to elder gentlemen all the time. Or even an older guy if he's carrying a lot.

it's always the gentleman thing to do to give up ur seat for a woman or elderly person. i do it. i feel like God smiles upon simple acts of kindness likethat.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I honestly don't understand why I should give up my seat to a woman; near my age, younger than me, or not pregnant, elderly, etc.
a. To be nice.
b. To get more %%@.
c. To honor your mother/grandmother/aunt/sister/cousin.

These women are the future wives and mothers
pimp.gif
Fixed.

The woman I marry damn well better instill in my son(s) the value of opening doors, pulling out chairs, and giving up your seat.

Word i never been on a bus but when i ever see a lady standing up i'll offer my seat b/c i know its the right thing to do but when a girl comes indemanding for me to get up and let her sit down then shes going to be standing in shock that i dont get up

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

1. She has to be MY girl, family, friend, pregnant, disabled, or elderly.

I'll hold a door open for anyone though, other than that she can go (#*@ herself.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

1. She has to be MY girl, family, friend, pregnant, disabled, or elderly.

I'll hold a door open for anyone though, other than that she can go (#*@ herself.

WORD to mother
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

1. If she's someone I know or she's an elderly woman, pregnant, or disabled I'll let her sit down in my spot. Every other chick can stand.

This is kind of a specific example for myself, but my mother raised me to give up any seat for any woman. My mom passed away almost a year ago, and at her memorial service I gave a speech encouraging everyone there to honor her by treating every woman like their mother. I plan to carry that with me til I see her again, and hope to impart that on anyone willing to listen.

Honorable dude. I'm with you. I'll give up my seat to any girl. Even if she doesn't deserve it.

StaXX wrote:

This is kind of a specific example for myself, but my mother raised me to give up any seat for any woman. My mom passed away almost a year ago, and at her memorial service I gave a speech encouraging everyone there to honor her by treating every woman like their mother. I plan to carry that with me til I see her again, and hope to impart that on anyone willing to listen.

Honorable dude. I'm with you. I'll give up my seat to any girl. Even if she doesn't deserve it.

thats because you're a putz.

1. If I'm on a bus, and there are no seats, then I feel it is my duty to give that seat up to any female or elderly. That's how moms raised me to act.

Females shouldn't be entitled to think that way per se, but more men to understand that there is not ner nada circumstance where you shouldn't give up your seat for a woman.

(sidenote: you know it's NT when DCAllAmerican makes a thread about women and DoubleJs makes a thread about race on the same day)

QFT on everything

Are they talking about the clitoris and g spot as if they are NOT one and the same? I mean, why focus on just the vagina? Because I'm pretty sure it isscientifically accepted as fact that the +@%* has more nerve endings than any other part of the body, so I was always under the assumption that when peoplereffered to G spots, they meant like erogenous zones i.e some women may like you to kiss the nape of their neck or something and that's what would varyperson to person, while they all have clitorises.

An erogenous zone (from Greek eros - love; and genein - to produce) is an area of the human body that has heightened sensitivity, the stimulation of which may result in the production of erotic sensations or sexual excitement. There are individual variations as to which areas of the body are erogenously sensitive.[citation needed] The most sensitive erogonous zones for a majority of people include the penis, the testicles, the #%%@, the lips, clitoris, and nipples, besides others.[citation needed]

It is important to note that while these erogenous zones are generally found on all humans, they are not specific from one person to another, and attempts at stimulating someone may or may not work depending on their personal sensitivity. Some people, in fact, have adverse reactions to stimulation in any one or more of the body areas discussed below. To enhance a positive experience with a partner, or to avoid a negative experience, effective two-way communication is necessary.

The elderly or disabled. Pregnancy is iffy cuz what if they just fat?
laugh.gif
It's hard to tell in the winter..

I don't mind standing anyhow

u can tell how young the dudes are in here by the responses. if it were ur mother/grandmother, etc. wouldn't u want a younger man/boy to be curtious andgive up there seat, especially on a packed train/bus and she was tired and carrying alot?? that's how u have to look at it.

youngins these days
smh.gif

even if it is an older man that may need a seat. u have to remember that will be u/me/us one day. and what goes around...

Originally Posted by Club29

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

thats because you were raised the right way.
pimp.gif

fixed..

I rarely ride the bus but yesterday I did to avoid traffic. But I gave up my seat for a lady. I mean all the guys just sat there while this older lady isholding on for dear life. To each there own.

when i used to ride the bus, ill get up if i saw pregnant, elderly, the injuired, a mother with a kid(s), or a fine chick. 9/10 the person the fine chick issitting next to will get off leaving the seat open, she then offers the seat to me=ice breaker. everybody else can stand. when my girl would get on the bus, idjust make her sit on my lap, didnt feel like standing up on the crowded bus. bumping into people.

but there is mad rude people on the bus though. when i damaged my knee, i was wearing a leg brace and had crutches. tell me why nobody offered me a seat on thebus other than my girl :smh:i couldnt see her standing so i just stood the rest of the ride. the next day the bus driver told some dude to get up

nasty, wrong post?

the gspot is inside the vag, the clitorus is on the outside...

are you cereal bro?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

nasty, wrong post?

the gspot is inside the vag, the clitorus is on the outside...

are you cereal bro?

Yea I just noticed it. I was like $@@ who posted that? But what is cereal? I don't get all that urban jivetalk bro

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Are they talking about the clitoris and g spot as if they are NOT one and the same? I mean, why focus on just the vagina? Because I'm pretty sure it is scientifically accepted as fact that the +@%* has more nerve endings than any other part of the body, so I was always under the assumption that when people reffered to G spots, they meant like erogenous zones i.e some women may like you to kiss the nape of their neck or something and that's what would vary person to person, while they all have clitorises.

An erogenous zone (from Greek eros - love; and genein - to produce) is an area of the human body that has heightened sensitivity, the stimulation of which may result in the production of erotic sensations or sexual excitement. There are individual variations as to which areas of the body are erogenously sensitive.[citation needed] The most sensitive erogonous zones for a majority of people include the penis, the testicles, the #%%@, the lips, clitoris, and nipples, besides others.[citation needed]

It is important to note that while these erogenous zones are generally found on all humans, they are not specific from one person to another, and attempts at stimulating someone may or may not work depending on their personal sensitivity. Some people, in fact, have adverse reactions to stimulation in any one or more of the body areas discussed below. To enhance a positive experience with a partner, or to avoid a negative experience, effective two-way communication is necessary.

Lulz, Wrong thread...

Back
Top Bottom