ANOTHER LEBRON 3 COLOR

saw these on ebay last night they are called Christ The King
here is the link couldnt get pics 2 work[link=[URL]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200005214534&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:2[/URL] newwindow]cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200005214534&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:2[/link]

Isn't christ the king a high school that gets exclusive lebrons like st. v does? that is why they are called christ the kings and that purple color.
Always some hard to get nikes listed
My auctions

Lemme help ya:

Not too shabby of you ax me :wink:
wink.gif
:b
tongue.gif

c.

Thanks, I pulled these pics off NT and ISS allready once, but thanks for the promotional post.

pretty nice

I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite [/b]​

Wow, I posted those and ISS and Joe requested them to be pulled out eventhough I saw them on eBay.

Oh well, maybe he's ok with posting them now...

Great LBJ3s...
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Shanghai 2, Band-aids, Blue Avenger, Dela Lows, Stussys, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

tahts a sick colorway.
FS/FT: DS Purple UNDFTD Air Force 1 Size 11

Wanted: Size 10.5/11 Butter Stussy Court Forces

Ok. You people must be blind. Let me run it down for you.

1) It is a LIVE auction. That isn't allowed here.
2) They are an exclusive colorway that won't be in stores.
3) HE JUST SAID HE PULLED THEM OFF HERE AND ANOTHER SITE ONCE. WHY WOULD YOU KEEP THEM UP THERE WHEN HE IS BEING SARCASTIC?? HE DOESN'T WANT THEM HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. I SUGGEST YOU TAKE THEM DOWN.
Team Negrodamus

I think Prince and the Blouses would rock those when running Computer Blue or setting a Darling Pikki.
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Back
Top Bottom