Another razor bump thread by your boy wol: shaved heads

laugh.gif
 this is getting ridiculous

When I shave my head with a razor I cannot avoid bumps on the back of my neck (mostly corners) to save my life. I have tried shaving, gel, foam, lotion, oil, gel+lotion, lotion+oil, in the shower, out of the shower, using a new blade when I get to my neck 
laugh.gif
 and everything else. I have spent like 50 bucks on products trying to find a solution 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Holy grammar but, someone please help!!!!

Wah-wahs on the back of your neck after a nice cut..
mad.gif

I just use rubbing alcohol.
My dad used to have em really bad and has this ointment from his dermatologist. Might wanna look into that.

Have you looked into a straight razor or safety razor? Not sure how safe that would be shaving the back of your head, but if you get the technique right it can eliminate the razor bumps issue.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

same thing cept i use clippers and their on my face..halp

The best way to avoid bumps is to shave everyday.

the dirt that your body naturally produces clogs up the hair follicles which causes razor bumbs.... wash ya neck doggy

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Have you looked into a straight razor or safety razor? Not sure how safe that would be shaving the back of your head, but if you get the technique right it can eliminate the razor bumps issue.

elaborate on these razors please?

41RcG6yju5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Use this with the japanese feather blades and no bumps , even if your skin is really really dark

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Use this with the japanese feather blades and no bumps , even if your skin is really really dark
What is this?
and I believe my skin is clean because I wash it a few times a day. But I could be wrong, tho

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

same thing cept i use clippers and their on my face..halp

everyday?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yes. Everyday. Washing your face good after you shave helps, too.

I was driving moms to work on day, back in the gap, and we were listening to Tom Joyner. Dude had a commercial about skin bumps and he said its best to shave everyday to aviod bump. I was sho having that problem, so I started shaving everyday and sho nuff it works. For me at least.

Witch Hazel helps a LOT..  Cold rinse after the shave.  Shave with the grain first, then against the grain.  I personally use Sheick Hydro 5 razor with Head Protect or Sensitive Gel.  I've been pretty smooth up top for a while.  The HeadBlade used to eat my scalp up..  the WORST cuts and nicks I have ever had. 

I also exfoliate with every shave and at least one more time during the week.  Hope this helps bro.

I would take it down to a stubble with a tliner and use a wahl shaver.

The wahl shaver is supposed to prevent bumps,etc. I use it on my neck and ppl who get bumps.

You can get it on ebay for about $40.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by sladewilson

What is this?
and I believe my skin is clean because I wash it a few times a day. But I could be wrong, tho

Its a blade shaving thing , you replace the blade after 6 shaves , it makes your face or head smooth no bumps and after rinse off with cold water, your face smooth like babys bottom

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Witch Hazel helps a LOT..  Cold rinse after the shave.  Shave with the grain first, then against the grain.  I personally use Sheick Hydro 5 razor with Head Protect or Sensitive Gel.  I've been pretty smooth up top for a while.  The HeadBlade used to eat my scalp up..  the WORST cuts and nicks I have ever had. 

I also exfoliate with every shave and at least one more time during the week.  Hope this helps bro.
Schick Hydro 5 + testicles = no bueno

Had one of my boys bleeding, SMH

everyday?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yes. Everyday. Washing your face good after you shave helps, too.

I was driving moms to work on day, back in the gap, and we were listening to Tom Joyner. Dude had a commercial about skin bumps and he said its best to shave everyday to aviod bump. I was sho having that problem, so I started shaving everyday and sho nuff it works. For me at least.
man !@*! this im getting hair removal surgery

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I would take it down to a stubble with a tliner and use a wahl shaver.

The wahl shaver is supposed to prevent bumps,etc. I use it on my neck and ppl who get bumps.

You can get it on ebay for about $40.

How low does a wahl cut?

And how do you get that super closr Chad Johnson type shave? are they shaving with those old-school straight blades?

Back
Top Bottom