Another ridiculously cheesy JB product name.....

blco02

Banned
This is the "Cubism Fo' Shisim" Tee.

Yea, you read that right.

"The art of basketball and the spirit of the streets are captured in the Jordan Lifestyle Cubism Fo' Shisim Tee. Forget the everyday look and diveinto the modern, edgy style of this 100% cotton tee with screenprinting and embroidery."

67471100_z.jpg

67471010_z.jpg

You actually think I'm going to waste $30 for trash like this.....

but on topic the names they give for a certain JB clothing is ridiculous(ly funny)

Originally Posted by blco02

my slang must be slacking but what does that even mean? and i thought the whole mars blackmon theme was over?

^^^ I was about to ask that same thing.. and I might even wear that shirt but with a name like Cubism Foshisifism or watever, I'd rather not. Snoop Doggoughta get paid for this or something.. I may never buy another JB shirt again..
smh.gif

This is actually one of the better shirts from JB, but that really isn't saying much.

As far as the name goes,
roll.gif
roll.gif
. They are so out of touch.

MAN JB RIGHT NOW WOULDN'T KNOW THE SPIRIT OF THE STREETS IF THEY had A SEYONCE IN THE HOOD!!!!!

JB YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!

no one ever uses that izzle shizzle bizzle BS!!!

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by blco02

my slang must be slacking but what does that even mean? and i thought the whole mars blackmon theme was over?
I think the person that made this shirt has no idea what that means.

Since when did Jordan develop new art forms, new contemporary masterpieces?

Jordan is officially seeing what they can release for the hell of it and just laugh at how stupid some people will be for buying this sort of product. Lets alltry not to be suckers

i saw this shirt at Steven's Shoes today and I had never seen it before, the shoes aight I guess?.. not worth coppin' though

^ You just kind of have to figure some of them out by paying attention and picking up on their meanings, honestly.

smh = shaking my head
FTW = for the win (Jordan XIs FTW!)
FTL = for the loss (Cubism fo' shism FTL.)
QFT = quoted for truth (sometimes someone will say something that someone else agrees with, so the second person will quote the first person and just type QFTafter the quote, meaning 'quoted for truth)

I don't know, man... there's a ton of different ones. Like I said, you kind of have to just pay attention, pick up on them, and see how they'rebeing used, because there's like a million.
laugh.gif

I see smh, FTW, FTL, and QFT more than some of the other confusing ones, though. SO I gave you those.

I would think you already know the obvious ones, like DS, VNDS, OG... stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom