Another Swoosh.com question

Alright, so my friend just told me his brother has a Swoosh.com account because he got a job with Nike. I was thinkin about giving him a couple bucks for aninvite but my question is...how long does the invite last? One purchase, duration of employees stay with Nike, or life?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

duration of employment
can you get me those sc trainers when they hit swoosh?
lemme knowww!
PM me in like a week...his brother is still away at school so he's gonna talk to him when he gets back for me

no such thing as an invite. when will you dudes understand that?

(i worked at the nike store for 3 years)

Originally Posted by picknroll24

You are gonna get his brother fired
smh or get his swoosh suspended for 90 days. and no this never happened to me but it has happened to people i know

Originally Posted by Appollyon Lives

Jordan XIIs white and red are only $90 on swoosh.

eek.gif
mad.gif

so there is no way for a non employee to have an account?
Is there a way for me to buy or use someones account??? Someone please help me and shed some light

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Appollyon Lives

Jordan XIIs white and red are only $90 on swoosh.

eek.gif
mad.gif

so there is no way for a non employee to have an account?
Is there a way for me to buy or use someones account??? Someone please help me and shed some light
hmmm you might find acouple people to help you out but MOST people do not want to lose their account...

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

my connect just texted me and said Spacejams are sold out on Swoosh
smh.gif
stop posting this everywhere man they havent even dropped yet.
I'm just sayin....he works at Nike Factory in Vegas and he was supposed to buy my pair off swoosh for me and he told me they're sold outon there. He said he has to cop from nike.com now
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
I'm just sayin....he works at Nike Factory in Vegas and he was supposed to buy my pair off swoosh for me and he told me they're sold out on there. He said he has to cop from nike.com now
ohwell.gif
idc about swoosh accounts, just wanna tell you that Rival Schools is the ishh

I was at a nike outlet once when a guy asked about the swoosh account and it was like it was a secret. He asked a young girl at the register and she didnt knowwhat he was talking about and she asked her manager who was an older lady and she was like yea there is such a thing how do you know and what do you want toknow for.... i was like, damn glad that wasnt me.

and Launch Product i.e. Space Jams WILL NOT be discounted. at all. And Nike monitors all Swoosh transactions.. so he could be fired for giving you a invite

Originally Posted by omgitswes

smh.gif
I'm just sayin....he works at Nike Factory in Vegas and he was supposed to buy my pair off swoosh for me and he told me they're sold out on there. He said he has to cop from nike.com now
ohwell.gif
idc about swoosh accounts, just wanna tell you that Rival Schools is the ishh
oh yea no doubt baby, i got that on Dreamcast
pimp.gif

but back to the subject at hand, there's been clarification! He told me they sold out of the special employee store (I guess they let employees cop themonday b4 releases from what I'm told) but swoosh releases them 2morrow
clap.gif

Sorry to cause all the confusion, I guess I was misinformed. I was under the impression that employees were allowed to give 3 invites out to friends/family

im pretty sure swoosh employees are allowed to give invites to family members tell him to put u down as a step brother or something

i need that swoosh hookup. hopefully i can find someone in the LA area i can deal with.

i take care of my hookups so once i find an employee in the LA area it shouldn't be a problem getting in good with them for me.

Back
Top Bottom