Another tipping thread.

I went to red lobster for lunch about 3 weeks ago and the service was trash. I remember leaving a low tip (no $00.20 though lol) to reflect the waitress's service. Today as I'm going through my monthly expenses  I noticed the tip was over 25%. I am very upset over this (word to my SN). 

Im not gonna do anything about it, she probably needs money very bad if she's risking her job over a couple of bucks. 

/rant

inb4 Oh You Mad??? 
laugh.gif

Yeah that's unethical. Call up the Red Lobster and report that

Last edited:
Nah, you should go report that. If she's doing that to you, she's doing that to other people and needs to be dealt with.

PS

Pics
pics of what? lol 

The receipt is at my office, the total came out to $45.00 and the check was $36.XX

n4h181.jpg

9vi137.jpg
  Eating good now 
nthat.gif

I work for Darden and with that being said I can give you the direct line to Corporate consumer affairs so you can report and get this issue taken care of. Inbox if you would like the number.

Pics of of the waitress son.

Nobody cares about your bank account, people get paid everyday B

Funny how NT is full of a bunch of Gangstas that hate cops who are down with the "no snitching" code of the streets. Yet everyone in here talking about reporting a waitress.

Side note - Im happy for you OP. Always been one of the cool dudes on this board. Good to see you eating well.
Keep growing that balance fam.

Funny how NT is full of a bunch of Gangstas that hate cops who are down with the "no snitching" code of the streets. Yet everyone in here talking about reporting a waitress.

Side note - Im happy for you OP. Always been one of the cool dudes on this board. Good to see you eating well.
Keep growing that balance fam.

Or maybe he should go kill the waitress since she stole money from him

Back
Top Bottom