Another trip to Japan, another thread of Pics

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Yea, narita. The kit kat pic and both the mcds pics were at the airport too lol. Landed and ate the terriyaki burger and before I left ate the shrimp burger lol.
laugh.gif
Shrimp burger? Didn't see that one... but I stayed away from McD's regardless.
roll.gif

Yea, narita. The kit kat pic and both the mcds pics were at the airport too lol. Landed and ate the terriyaki burger and before I left ate the shrimp burger lol.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dope pics...thanks for sharing..

makes me want to upload mine....

I went 2 summers ago and highly suggest it to anyone that's considering it. It's a small world, but if you keep doing the same thing over and over and keep vacationing in the same spots over and over, you're missing out.

I went 2 summers ago and highly suggest it to anyone that's considering it. It's a small world, but if you keep doing the same thing over and over and keep vacationing in the same spots over and over, you're missing out.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
roll.gif
lol i wanted to try em...and 90% of the restaurants i seen were all soba and tempura lol 
the couple of pasta joints i went to were pretty good though

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
roll.gif
lol i wanted to try em...and 90% of the restaurants i seen were all soba and tempura lol 
the couple of pasta joints i went to were pretty good though

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

I envy people that are able to travel internationally...
being broke sucks

You good with less than 2000 bucks to almost anywhere, stop spending on material things you don't need and the money adds up.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

I envy people that are able to travel internationally...
being broke sucks

You good with less than 2000 bucks to almost anywhere, stop spending on material things you don't need and the money adds up.

Here's my contribution to the thread. Again, if you're interested in going here one day, I say do it.  Its a worthwhile experience.

On the way to climb Mt Fuji

Tired already

One of the stations

getting pretty steep

At the very top of Mt Fuji

Its like a swap meet up here. Had udon curry up here.

Started this hike 35 hours awake and surprised I made it

view from Sheraton in Yokohama

mi amigo

chinatown

Tokyo Tower

Tokyo Tower

their import

Daibutsu

Hase Temple

view of Kamakura

crowd was into it the whole game. chatting for 9 innings

airport food

Here's my contribution to the thread. Again, if you're interested in going here one day, I say do it.  Its a worthwhile experience.

On the way to climb Mt Fuji

Tired already

One of the stations

getting pretty steep

At the very top of Mt Fuji

Its like a swap meet up here. Had udon curry up here.

Started this hike 35 hours awake and surprised I made it

view from Sheraton in Yokohama

mi amigo

chinatown

Tokyo Tower

Tokyo Tower

their import

Daibutsu

Hase Temple

view of Kamakura

crowd was into it the whole game. chatting for 9 innings

airport food