Another White T thread

I know there has been a thousand of these and I have tried pretty much every brand out there. So far, kirkland T's are winning but I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of tee this is:
lilwayne_whitetshirt.jpg

I guess Im looking for something with a little length to it.

It seems like whenever I find a t shirt to cover my belt, the sleeves are past my elbows.

I want something more like that and less like this

Basic_Plain_White_T_Shirt.jpg

edit: there aint no riding son, anyone with some serious answers is welcome to reply.

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

Kirkland FTW!
pimp.gif

just copped some this weekend. but it seems like the larges got longer. hopefully this wash i put them through will shrink. if not im going to need to start copping mediums

Originally Posted by doosta45

Kirkland FTW!
pimp.gif

just copped some this weekend. but it seems like the larges got longer. hopefully this wash i put them through will shrink. if not im going to need to start copping mediums
Really? How tall are you? I'm 5'6" 160 and the medium fits me perfectly, I don't wanna get a small.

Kirkland FTW!
pimp.gif

Really? How tall are you? I'm 5'6" 160 and the medium fits me perfectly, I don't wanna get a small.
6' i like my undershirts to fit a certain way though. i normally get larges (when they had the tags, then when they switch to tagless) and they fit perfect as undershirts. but with these larges i just copped they were tooo long (nh) out the box. hopefully the wash shrunk they down some. if not ill have to go get some mediums.

6' i like my undershirts to fit a certain way though. i normally get larges (when they had the tags, then when they switch to tagless) and they fit perfect as undershirts. but with these larges i just copped they were tooo long (nh) out the box. hopefully the wash shrunk they down some. if not ill have to go get some mediums.
I thought I was the only one who noticed. A little before Christmas (maybe in Sept-Oct) they pulled the white tees off the shelves for a little while. They repackaged them and it seems switched up the production.

I picked up a new pack for the winter last week and the material is a little thinner, and the fit is off like you mentioned. I gave them a wash/dry and they shrank a little but the fit is still noticeably different bigger/longer... horrible IMO. They were perfect before but I might have to switch brands.
ohwell.gif

YO...

Does Kirkland make black tees????
nerd.gif

I love their white tees, I just want some black ones

I knew I wasn't the only one to notice the change in kirkland tees, they are thinner now.

Back
Top Bottom