answered, thanks, lock this up!

23,829
1,632
Joined May 18, 2005
sorry, never had one growing up

what happens if you leave something in there for like an hour?

it doesn't burn I assume?

edit:
thanks for the answers
 
31,508
1,890
Joined Sep 16, 2003
It will definitely burn if you go over the cooking time well enough. May even catch fire.
 
23,829
1,632
Joined May 18, 2005
Originally Posted by Defontes

why the hell would you microwave soemthing for an hour?
that's why I'm asking rather than doing it

thought it might just eventually melt or something
 

homer

Banned
534
10
Joined Aug 5, 2007
My son straight out the hood. Most #*!%$# get out, they cop new whips and jewels, my dude got microwaves and toasters, that's real.
 

homer

Banned
534
10
Joined Aug 5, 2007
Damn son, i know you already copped one of them TVs with the remote.


Cop some headboards too fam, yeah they go with beds.
 
Top Bottom