Anthony Davis thinks he can stop Kobe

Kobe's too old to embarrass him like he did Dwight; he's not much of a finisher anymore so I could definitely see Davis swatting him.

But for the life of me I still don't understand the hype behind Davis as a can't-miss prospect.

just makes me dislike davis even more he hasnt proved anything and is tryin to mess wit da god?

idiot

I'll wait to see if Kobe goes to Germany to get that procedure done to his knees again before I judge what he can do against Davis.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at all the Kobe fans hella 
mad.gif
.  You guys are THE MOST sensitive people in the world I swear.  If someone says ANYTHING that can be taken as "negative" about your boy, you guys get HELLA hurt.  

I think people forget that this just happened last week.

Kobe had Harden and Sefolsha yelling at their teammates after all of those dunks he had.
laugh.gif

Yea, obviously the Lakers lost, but dudes on here act like he's got nothing left or should retire or something. He had pretty impressive stats for a guy with that much mileage on his knees going against players who are more than 10 years younger than him.

Kobe's 2012 Playoff Stats

[h3]2012 Playoffs Statistics[/h3]PPG30.0RPG4.80APG4.3EFF+ 22.42

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif
mad.gif
.  You guys are THE MOST sensitive people in the world I swear.  If someone says ANYTHING that can be taken as "negative" about your boy, you guys get HELLA hurt.  

That's funny because the same thing can be said about the people who don't like Kobe. They're in every thread that has anything to do about Kobe talking bad about him any chance they get.
But I see you don't choose to see it both ways.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif
mad.gif

I'm HELLA laughing with you right now broski.
laugh.gif
LULZ

1Love. 1Trust. Respect!

this will definitely motivate kobe but i mean... dude's not as athletic anymore so it's not as impressive if he "shut him down."

why not challenge lebron or durant, who are much younger? reminds me of when kobe dunked on super-old hakeem and stared him down lol.

Does anybody listen to the Dan Patrick Show?? Dan jokingly gets guys to say stuff like this. Guarantee Davis answered with a sarcastic laugh. Whoever the "journalist" was who listened to this excerpt and decided to write a story about it is a ******. But hey, I guess it worked. People are now talking about it haha, well played

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

he stay humble.. i think he's gonna get a reality check.. it's not college kids anymore.. you dont have to challenge people.. just shut your mouth and go about your business.. but open your mouth and you will find out... i think kobe will remember it, and just cause it is anthony davis, he'll go after him.. didn't that also happen to the "kobe stopper"??

Stop it......Kobe doesn't put that feat into people like he used to, and it's to be expected, nothing wrong wit what was said
really? you think that if kobe is challenged, he's gonna turn away and not go after him?? especially trash talk from a rookie?? he's not lebron james...
that was hardly trash talk. that was just a #1 pick answering a question confidently. kobe will be "unstoppable" for as long as he's in the league. calm down.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Good thing Kobe isn't 25 anymore. Nah I like the his confidence

I agree on both ends. Although, a younger Kobe would absolutely demolish Anthony Davis. IDK If Davis is laterally quick enough to keep up with Kobe. 

Back
Top Bottom