Anti-Gay Conservatives being outed. Stories like this are hilarious to me.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

How long till Ninjahood gets caught in a cheap Hotel in Da Heightz with some Dominican papis?
nerd.gif

dURc3.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

^^^^^^Nooooooooo, the ninjahood Hurtlocker jacket
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Epic gif usage bros.

when i first heard about michele bachmann's husband, i couldn't believe that this was a viable candidate for the republican nomination. it is absolutely astounding the lengths people will go to in order to prevent something that has absolutely no effect on their own lives.

you guys also need to check out the documentary "8: The Mormon Proposition." it details how the mormon community essentially pushed through proposition 8 in california. very eye-opening and sad.

as far as openly gay politicians, there certainly are too few in this country. this is admittedly on a much, much smaller scale, but i'm reminded of joel burns, the city councilman in fort worth, texas. check out his video for the "it gets better" project on youtube:

wow now i know who silly putty is... hes anton lavey's old arch nemesis
laugh.gif
but now they teaming up for the good of the cause
laugh.gif

whats next? anti gay preachers who are busted for being gay? wait.....nevermind you already did that thread
laugh.gif

being anti gay is rare nowadays. people are more understanding about choice of sexuality...

this isnt the 80's...

op if these guys are so sad and pathetic why even bother to post about um?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow now i know who silly putty is... hes anton lavey's old arch nemesis
laugh.gif
but now they teaming up for the good of the cause
laugh.gif

Not-sure-if-serious+2.jpg

I know who sillyputty is and when was he ever my archnemesis?
nerd.gif

i remember a few threads of u two going back at each other. same beliefs but for some reason u guys always argue.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i remember a few threads of u two going back at each other. same beliefs but for some reason u guys always argue.

You sure you're not thinking about someone else? I literally agree with everything dude has ever said
laugh.gif
-are you sure i wasn't quoting him and cosigning? We share similar beliefs and come from similar backgrounds there isn't much for us to argue about
laugh.gif

Meh it's not important, I won't reveal who he is-Boys Noize send him a PM and he'll be free to tell you

Back
Top Bottom