Any Acura/Honda or Nissan owners?

Shouldn't matter, can't go wrong either way. Personally, I have never met a person driving a Honda that had problems with it. All my workers still have Hondas from early 90s and over 200k miles, and still running strong.

Definitely go with 08-11 Accords, the K series and J series motors are pretty much built to outlast the car itself.
laugh.gif

My boy has a 2010 Honda Accord V6 6speed, and he's almost putting down 300hp to the wheels! Ofcourse he has a few bolt-on mods, but damn that things pulls hard! He also gets 28mpg on mixed driving (city + highway)

Shouldn't matter, can't go wrong either way. Personally, I have never met a person driving a Honda that had problems with it. All my workers still have Hondas from early 90s and over 200k miles, and still running strong.

Definitely go with 08-11 Accords, the K series and J series motors are pretty much built to outlast the car itself.
laugh.gif

My boy has a 2010 Honda Accord V6 6speed, and he's almost putting down 300hp to the wheels! Ofcourse he has a few bolt-on mods, but damn that things pulls hard! He also gets 28mpg on mixed driving (city + highway)

get a 95 civic hatch drop a ls/v turbo or k24 swap and call it a day. /thread. yes i went there.

get a 95 civic hatch drop a ls/v turbo or k24 swap and call it a day. /thread. yes i went there.

07 Nissan Altima SE 3.5

smooth ride and have had no problems thru 45k miles 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

07 Nissan Altima SE 3.5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

07 Nissan Altima SE 3.5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will be my ride if I can find a pearl white w/ black leather.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

07 Nissan Altima SE 3.5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will be my ride if I can find a pearl white w/ black leather.

Cool cool, so is it true that Miles dont matter on these when buying them? Of course I would try to find the lowest possible for the best price, but still.

Cool cool, so is it true that Miles dont matter on these when buying them? Of course I would try to find the lowest possible for the best price, but still.

My advice to you is to keep away from Infiniti, why… because if something were to happen to your car buying the parts for it is going to cost a lot. Research aftermarket parts for Infiniti it’s hard to come by someone told me because you have to get them straight from Nissan/Infiniti I believe. This dude I know that does body work he said that he was trying to find a fender or some body panel part for an Infiniti and he couldn’t get it so he had to go through Nissan/Infiniti. I don’t know if times have changed, but I’m just letting you know. There’s a number of NT’ers in here that have G35’s if I’m not mistaken.

I say go with Toyota/Honda/Nissan for reliability and low maintenance costs… no matter what is said about Toyota and all the recalls (almost every company has had them it’s just because Toyota has such a strong hold on the car market they make it an issue in the media to broadcast it) ask any mechanic or professional that works on cars or people who own a Toyota and they’ll stand by Toyota. With all the problems that’s been said about them it still didn’t drive people away from buying their brand of cars… and it’s for a reason they are one of, if not the most, reliable car companies out right now.

My advice to you is to keep away from Infiniti, why… because if something were to happen to your car buying the parts for it is going to cost a lot. Research aftermarket parts for Infiniti it’s hard to come by someone told me because you have to get them straight from Nissan/Infiniti I believe. This dude I know that does body work he said that he was trying to find a fender or some body panel part for an Infiniti and he couldn’t get it so he had to go through Nissan/Infiniti. I don’t know if times have changed, but I’m just letting you know. There’s a number of NT’ers in here that have G35’s if I’m not mistaken.

I say go with Toyota/Honda/Nissan for reliability and low maintenance costs… no matter what is said about Toyota and all the recalls (almost every company has had them it’s just because Toyota has such a strong hold on the car market they make it an issue in the media to broadcast it) ask any mechanic or professional that works on cars or people who own a Toyota and they’ll stand by Toyota. With all the problems that’s been said about them it still didn’t drive people away from buying their brand of cars… and it’s for a reason they are one of, if not the most, reliable car companies out right now.

Back
Top Bottom