Nike Air Rift
Style Code: 848386-001
Nike-Air-Rift-Black-848386-001-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Rift-Black-848386-001-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Rift-Black-848386-001-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Rift-Black-848386-001-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Rift-Black-848386-001-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Rift-Black-848386-001-Release-Date-5.jpg

Any men pickup the lastest Air Rift Breathe in womens? It's full size only. I'm a 10 in most, 10/5 in snugger shoes like huaraches so I'm on the fence between a 11 oe 12 which should translate to 9.5 vs 10.5 right?

The classics are comin back. I really hope they come in full men's/extended women's sizing. Even if they don't release in the US (most recent rift releases seem to be Japan or Asia exclusive) I could pay the tax to find em on a resale site. It's hard being an air rift fan as a men's 11-12

edit: women's sizing :frown:
1683821729678.png

Last edited:
The classics are comin back. I really hope they come in full men's/extended women's sizing. Even if they don't release in the US (most recent rift releases seem to be Japan or Asia exclusive) I could pay the tax to find em on a resale site. It's hard being an air rift fan as a men's 11-12

my wife has like 10 pairs. She buys whenver they come out. Her all-time favorite sneaker. She's gonna be stoked that they are back again.

I got my first pair only two months ago, thrifted from a mode off in Kichijoji, Tokyo. Definitely in for the Kenya c/w and another. 6,600 yen lightly used so around like $55 USD very clean. They're a men's 12 and a little loose so I think I'll try and find 11 if any future drops have men's sizes. These are from 2015, the last men's run (that I know of). Still love em and I was even happier to find an ABC mart had the tabi socks (albeit in women's medium...they stretchy tho).

img_8730.jpg

Kenyas seem to have dropped in Canada, Europe, and Asia. Women's sizing. I ordered through stockx.

Rifts aren’t very popular, I’d wait it out for some type of sale. I got my Kenyas last release for probably 50% off.

Any word on other cws? My wife is definitely the rift person in this house.

There are other colorways available in non-US markets. I would be surprised if Kenyas hit the states. Only rifts that have been stateside the last few years that I've seen are the black or white BR pairs (breathe). Also in women's sizing.

My size 12W (which SNKRs canada says is a M11) has sold out many places so I pulled at $163 shipped. Saw retail 110 pounds, 160CAD, 115 euro. I'm content as long as the seller ships. Rifts have not been easy for me to find in my size over the years. Unfortunately, I was a broke college student in 2015.

I always say, as long as you’re happy with what you paid no matter where the price ends up, you’re good!

I heard rumors of the Halle Berry pair dropping. Passed so many times over the years for the wife. She says if they do come back, she’s getting for sure this time.

Picked up my pair from stockx Korea from my brother's place last night. They come in one of those combo shipping/sneaker boxes, no special embellishments or anything acknowledging the history of the shoe. The stadium green POPS! Looks much brighter than any previous Kenya retros. I think any previous renditions were some kind of forest green. It's kind of crazy that I have a men's 12 and a women's 12 in these lol. The women's 12 is snug, the men's 12 is loose, I definitely need a men's 11. But I think without insoles, it'll work for me.

1693223564105.jpeg

I always say, as long as you’re happy with what you paid no matter where the price ends up, you’re good!

I heard rumors of the Halle Berry pair dropping. Passed so many times over the years for the wife. She says if they do come back, she’s getting for sure this time.
So it seems like the Halle Berry's sort of came back. Materials are a little different, as is strap. But colorway is similar. No US release of course but here's a style code if you wanna try tracking em down through international means.
DN1338-200
1694540509796.png

Dang. The double strap was a really cool detail… gonna look, and show the wife to see if she wants. Good looks.

Haven’t came with socks for years.

How’s the sizing this go around? Wifey is in between sizes, size up or down?

If for example she's a true W6.5, i'd say go W6. These definitely come bigger rather than smaller, and taking out the insole doesn't really affect comfort (had to do that for my women's 12 pair).

Back
Top Bottom