any architects?

what up nt, i was wondering if any of you were architects or studying architecture at the undergraduate/graduate level?

Not I, but I have friends who are. And chances are they're in studio right now.

yea im in my first year and the work is ridiculous, i havent started studio yet. thanks for the reply bdkan1

Na, thought about it a lot, interior designer though... Moving into Quantity Surveying next year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Not I, but I have friends who are. And chances are they're in studio right now.
Yep.

I'll be in the same situation during this coming spring term (PD major).

<- currently in 3rd year undergrad. I love it but its a lot of work, most of my friends in other majors have it so easy. They can write a paper in a fewhours, yet it takes me 30+ hours to build a model. but its so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Studied 2 college years. Left the field immediately.

My uncle just got laid off, hes an architect.

I've stayed up 3 days building 1 model. FML. Nah, i'm good.

pull a fredo and aztec67890 did you guys do internships to gain extra experience? building models is time consuming but ur right after its finished its worthit

I dabble in between my marine biology. Things been tough since I been fired as a latex salesman.

Have my Bach. and Master's in Architecture (currently working and finishing IDP). Glad to hear you are enjoying it! Any questions?

Well, isn't an architect just an art school drop-out with a tilty desk, and a big ruler?

indifferent.gif

no, an architect was responsible for defining the space your living in right know.

with out architets you would be living under a rock

and srt school student have it easy, theyre the drop out from CCs
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

indifferent.gif

no, an architect was responsible for defining the space your living in right know.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

It was just a joke...

Originally Posted by Nike Air GO LWP

Have my Bach. and Master's in Architecture (currently working and finishing IDP). Glad to hear you are enjoying it! Any questions?
congrats. how much longer 'til you finish your IDP?

i had to finish the whole thing before i could even sit for the test(s) a couple of years ago... new rule allows you to start taking it a lot sooner.

been registered for a year and a half!

^Congrats Tim.

Where do you live?

I'm in NYC now, and I'm looking for a job. I really want to start working on my IDP.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
implying all the early settlers were all certified architects.

Back
Top Bottom