any bama sneakerheads???

awesome....how long did you live in huntsville?
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" (Matthew 6:25-34).

Quote:
This thread again?....haha. There are a few of us here.

I live in Meridianville right up beside New Market haha.

But I agree everyone around here seems to be wearing fakes now, I always see people selling them on the side of the road. And you cant convince any of them that they are fake.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" (Matthew 6:25-34).

Quote:
from 2nd grade through the end of college... so about 15 years. my parents still live there and i consider huntsville as my hometown still. graduated from grissom in '96.

im a senior at madison academy

If anyone in huntsville has a size 8.5 midsole for retro 4s, hit me up. I just want the midsole so I don't really want to pay a lot. Flight 89s, dub zeros, son of mars, or any that will fit. They can be beat shoes. I would just like the midsole fully intact.

Just found this thread after being here for a few months. Obviously, it's not too crazy, but thought I'd still throw out a rep for the Auburn area. WDE

Yall know of any sneaker resale places in Birmingham/ Montgomery? I know of Sneakers in Montgomery

Back
Top Bottom