Any body notice alot of crazy shows on TV now a days?

Maybe I'm tripping but it seems like there is an influx of mind numbing shows on TV.

History channel has gone from showing actual history to all types of alien and ghost shows.
AE has shows like paranormal state, psychic kids.
Travel Channel has shows about haunted buildings and restaurants
Discovery Channel has ghost labs

Heck even animal planet now has a show about haunted animals or something.

Then we also have all these shows teaching young girls to be $!%%*@, sluts, and b_'s hmm...
Hmmmm.gif

2170448724_0025ab2cc8.jpg

how about these horrible shows that encourage the "bad girl/ female dog" behavior in women...they are really getting out of hand

its like who ever can be the meanest least classy gets a spin off or blows up after

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how about these horrible shows that encourage the "bad girl/ female dog" behavior in women...they are really getting out of hand

its like who ever can be the meanest least classy gets a spin off or blows up after
VH1 is horrible.

Word, me and my GF were watching "Bad Girls Club" this morning, that show is gonna have young girls slutting all over america
smh.gif

weapons of mass distraction. These ghost shows are tools to create paranoia for the general public, making humans question their psyche which eventuallymanifest into fearful thoughts. Thus blanketing the truth and corruption of the secret society running this world. 444. -_-

Originally Posted by BTK

weapons of mass distraction. These ghost shows are tools to create paranoia for the general public, making humans question their psyche which eventually manifest into fearful thoughts. Thus blanketing the truth and corruption of the secret society running this world. 444. -_-

This is exactly along the lines I was thinking bro, just didn't say it. To me it seems like they are successfully instilling fear in the public. I justwanna know why.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Word, me and my GF were watching "Bad Girls Club" this morning, that show is gonna have young girls slutting all over america
smh.gif

word...for some reason its now to cool to be a #@#+# more than a respectable lady and these young girls eat it up...facebook/myspace profiles...first line intheir About Me section..."i'm a #@#+# when i wanna be blah blah blah"

^^No doubt BTK!
Anyone ever heard of the "Silent Weapons For A Quiet War"document?If not then i'd recommend looking it up.All that crap is nothing but somefoolishness to keep you off of what's REALLY important!

You guys really really scared of ghosts though?
People blame everything on secret societies these days.
smh.gif

^^ to mytmouse76, thats why i when i have kids i wanna couple boys and then maybea girl

thats goin to be way to much stress

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^^ to mytmouse76, thats why i when i have kids i wanna couple boys and then maybe a girl

thats goin to be way to much stress

i dont even want a girl...if do have one hopefully she'll be the last of like 6 so her brothers can block and make her a tomboy...
pimp.gif

Your daughter will be alright if you put her on game. I'm not with some of the savagery some of these shows throw out but there's a market for thatstuff.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

smh.gif

I don't believe in that nonsense, which is one of the reasons leading me to make this post. Not necessarily blaming a "secret society" but you doknow that mainstream media is controlled by a handful of corporations. Think about it

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

VH1 is horrible.

yup mtv too.

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

VH1 is horrible.

yup mtv too.

BET too

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by Halftime718

smh.gif

I don't believe in that nonsense, which is one of the reasons leading me to make this post. Not necessarily blaming a "secret society" but you do know that mainstream media is controlled by a handful of corporations. Think about it

I just think it's the popular topic, they saw that that's what is getting ratings and copied.
I said that because someone said they are using it to bring fear to people and etc.

VH1 is horrible.

yup mtv too.
does mtv actually play any music videos?

I think ya'll think too much into this stuff. It's all about ratings...stations aren't gonna put stuff on that doesn't attract viewers cuz thenthe advertisers won't pay up. In 10 years it'll be a whole new slew of ******ed programming aimed at what appeals to the masses.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

VH1 is horrible.

yup mtv too.
does mtv actually play any music videos?

when everyone's sleep

I say I average about 2 hours of T.V time a week, IF that. Most of the stuff they show is garbage, and its like I lost the desire to even
turn it on. Except for Seinfield and The Office
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom