any chance of the jordan 1 KO releasing any time soon or in the countdown pack

I dont think there's a huge demand for these. How many people even know about them? Probably nobody outside of the hardcore sneaker community. Theyshould leave these alone.

Originally Posted by NeptunesFinest

I dont think there's a huge demand for these. How many people even know about them? Probably nobody outside of the hardcore sneaker community. They should leave these alone.

yea i know they should release for the old cats that know about them but it would be a good thing for the new cats that wasn't born when these came outthey would sell soo good some one will die and to make them sell more for the new cat jb should make ads on tv so they can sell good but gentry will never doit but it not bad to dream

Good pointAIRGOLDEN2123. But yeah, if you ask me. I doubt it. To be honest, if you look at the average consumer, not exactly sneaker enthusiasts, would theseeven be marketable in this day and age? I mean, sure if the average consumer didn't buy em, us here on NT would, lol. but apparently, JBs aim has been todraw a new crowd in.

Originally Posted by swingshot

damnneardeadstock wrote:

there's a possibility if gentry sees a high enough demand

but expect doo doo butter colorways and disappointing quality
smh.gif

..and the Retro card will be Gentry holding his OG pair whilst pointing at us laughing.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

yea but you never know gentry keep releasing these wacky you know what jordan but he really need to release something that would make people say wow in a goodway but hey i still keep dreaming i am telling you is they did release some one will die i see it happening
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom