Any Chicago NT'ers can help me with my move out there?

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
What's going on brah's?

I'm gonna be heading to Long Grove, Illnois just north of chicago starting this coming march.

Can you Chi-town heads let me know about getting around in this area if you know? I'm gonna be there for 3 months on externship and I have no idea about this place.

I posted a wanted ad on craigslist for housing and I got some responses for housing in Evanston, damen and north ave, pulaski...etc.

If anyone has any tips on getting housing, getting around, or anything in general help a fellow NT'er out.

Any help is good help

Wouldn't really be able to help you out on any living type situations, I'm out west of Chicago.
May be the obvious but just try googling places to live. Google is your bestfriend lol May take some searching but I think you can find some places.
On another note if you want to know of events, places to go out to or some good food check out chicago.metromix.com
It'll help you out on the more social aspect. CTA (chicago public transit) will be your best bet getting around unless you have a car. Get familiar with train lines and some bus routes and you should be good
Wish you the best man hopefully you can get everything sorted out

Back
Top Bottom