any computer genius'?

I am having some issues, and wondered if anyone is fairly informed, or if anyone would suggest a shop to take a laptop for some TLC

Thanks

EDIT: Heres the scenario, I got a bug, got rid of it, and then when I restarted my machine after getting rid of said bug it would freeze on the XP Log In screen, so I ran a repair install, and now laptop is up and going only I can't get it to find a wireless network
'

Won't see mine or any of the others in my building, yet in the system tray there is an icon for the onboard wireless radio and it finds all of them

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

you could try reinstalling the drivers for your wireless card just in case the drivers are different for that and for the wireless radio
Keep the Sonics in SeattleKevin& Chris& Jeff& Luke& Delonte& Earl& Damien & Nick& Johan
Out of towners don't be knowin about the best-kept's/Ain't nothing better than the summer in the NORTHWEST

try a windows restore
Team Pacific Northwest​
My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.​

is that different than the repair that I already did?

Sorry if thats a dumb question, I am not a comp genius

If you ever have a forklift question I got you though :wink:
wink.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

yeah if you go to start> programs> Accessories> System Tools> System Restore

It will allow you to set your computer back to an earlier setting, like back to march.. or wherever you want. That should fix the problem
Team Pacific Northwest​
My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.​

Back
Top Bottom