Any experience with South Beach Hotels?

Planning my best friend's bachelor party in Miami. I've only been to the city once a while ago so I'm not too familiar with hotels and what not. Prob can do something up to $500/night. Has to have a jumpin pool. Any reccommendations would be much appreciated. Much obliged. 

For 500$ you could do it big at the Fountain Bleu

i stayed at the ritz carlton on sobe. location was nice and pool was pretty nice but I've stayed at nicer ritz carltons. i'd prob stay at the setai or W if i went again, fountainebleu is cool too but its kinda far from the main part and really is only that well known cause of liv and cause it was in a few movies or w/e. setai is definitely sexy, W is the W. 

Delano is a little more than you were looking to spend but worth it.
Or you could swag it out & stay at the Versace mansion (which has been converted into what is essentially a fancy bed & breakfast). The Villa by Barton G.
As mentioned, the W, Fontainbleu.

On SB dont be cheap! You get what you pay for. We went down there for spring break one year and stayed at a cheap hotel on SB. It was exactly that cheap, elevator was broke, AC was broken, the shower ran out of hot water all the time. It was a disaster. I went back for my birthday this year and stayed in the W, huge difference. The price difference is worth it.

We're trying to plan a trip to Miami too...we already have an idea where we might stay but my concern is more on the clubs and nightlife in general. I know it's pretty expensive, but would it be comparable Vegas? We usually get a table when we go out, but would that be absolutely necessary every night just to have a good time? Guess my question is can some regular dudes have a good time out there or should I wait until I really get my money up?

Preciate the input fellas. I understand that a bach party isnt the time to be cheap but a couple of groomsmen are still grad students so their scrill aint up to par, and cats is only willing to cover so much to accommodate everyone.

To piggyback off my man above, are the pool parties set up like Vegas? Meaning can you just pay to enter a hotel's pool party, or do you only gain access if you are a guest?

Much obliged.

Back
Top Bottom