Any g-shock collectors out there by any chance?

im having the hardest time locating a g-shock and am literally clueless in the subject.  i've called CASIO and the SOHO store and they basically didn't know anything either other than macy's will definitely be getting the watch.

http://www.gshock.com/happenings/news/EMINEM_Celebrates_30_Years_of_G-SHOCK

that's the watch! eminem limited edition.  the watch would mean the world to me if anyone could point me in the right direction, as his music really has helped shape my life and recovery. i've called at least 5 other macy's stores with little luck.  i'd rather try to avoid ebay if possible.  any and all help would be sincerely appreciated.  i apologize in advance if this was a noobish topic to post!

ebay is really your best bet. there's a few on there right now and they may not last. just bite the bullet and look for the most reputable seller.

Some dude in the Kobe thread just dropped over 3 bills on a g-shock. Had no idea they were still hot.

Some dude in the Kobe thread just dropped over 3 bills on a g-shock. Had no idea they were still hot.

I am not sure if they are "in" still so i posted this. Was the watch he bought a limited piece or something? I don't own any gshocks but i liked this fan piece so i looked to the homely audience of niketalk for advice.

another one is supposed to drop today, but it hasnt posted on his site yet. was supposed to be at 2pm est

nevermind... it wasnt linked in the "store", it was directly on eminems homepage. missed it. oh well **** it

My girl bought me one for the holiday and I damn sure rock it for my job. ( Mandatory watch on wrists at all times)

I have a couple other traditional timepieces that I wear when the occasion is right. I still see them selling regularly. So I don't see why shade is being thrown.

Yeah, I have two G-Shocks, one white and one black that i wear on the weekends depending on the outfit.

Great watch where i don't have to worry about messing it up.

My work watches on the other hand....

Back
Top Bottom