Any Golfers on NT?

I just started playing and it's awesome. I've only been out on the course like 4 times but my friends and others I've gone with have beenimpressed. I had been out on the driving range alot before I went out on the course and even had a lesson or two since over the years I've been trying toget into it. Psyched I finally did.

Anyway, what are you dudes playing with? My birthday was October 4th and my wife HOOKED me up. Here's my arsenal:

Irons: Callaway X-22's

Callaway-X22-Irons_600.jpg

Driver: Big Bertha Diablo

big-bertha-diablo.jpg

Putter: Odyssey Crimson Series 770

Odyssey_Crimson_Series_770_putter.jpg

Shoes: Adidas 360 Tour Ltd.

Tour360Ltd_737302wb.jpg

I just started playing and it's awesome. I've only been out on the course like 4 times but my friends and others I've gone with have beenimpressed. I had been out on the driving range alot before I went out on the course and even had a lesson or two since over the years I've been trying toget into it. Psyched I finally did.

Anyway, what are you dudes playing with? My birthday was October 4th and my wife HOOKED me up. Here's my arsenal:

Irons: Callaway X-22's

Callaway-X22-Irons_600.jpg

Driver: Big Bertha Diablo

big-bertha-diablo.jpg

Putter: Odyssey Crimson Series 770

Odyssey_Crimson_Series_770_putter.jpg

Shoes: Adidas 360 Tour Ltd.

Tour360Ltd_737302wb.jpg

Originally Posted by bohrdom

c'mon hov. us broke folk can't afford to play golf
laugh.gif

dont need money to play, just desire my friend, i cant watch golf but been oplaying since 11, im a .6

Originally Posted by bohrdom

c'mon hov. us broke folk can't afford to play golf
laugh.gif

dont need money to play, just desire my friend, i cant watch golf but been oplaying since 11, im a .6

I play every other day around spring and summer when the weather is good. The game of golf is so frustrating,but at the same time its fun. OP I have similarclubs as yours(x18s),but they are a bit older. Very solid clubs for beginners. They are very forgiving.

I play every other day around spring and summer when the weather is good. The game of golf is so frustrating,but at the same time its fun. OP I have similarclubs as yours(x18s),but they are a bit older. Very solid clubs for beginners. They are very forgiving.

i play with whatever clubs the drivng range has. haha its all about the player not the clubs... syke balls and clubs (pause) do make a difference

i play with whatever clubs the drivng range has. haha its all about the player not the clubs... syke balls and clubs (pause) do make a difference

I just bought about $2000 worth of clubs/gear this year with my bonus.

Nike CCI Irons, Taylor Made Mezza Monza putter, Cleveland approach (56 degree) wedge, Nike Ignite fairway woods, and a Sasquatch Sumo Driver...

I know, all the Nike sounds hypebeast, but it was the easiest product I could get ahold of through my company.

I played about 50-55 rounds this year... mostly on local courses, but I was able to get out to a couple 5 star courses (Trickle Creek and Innisfail G&CC)

Hov, how do you like your Callaway driver? I tend to really hook the ball, and my Sumo doesn't help much for that. I have been thinking about ctaching aBoxing Day sale... just trying to fiure the best route to go?

Nike CCI Irons, Taylor Made Mezza Monza putter, Cleveland approach (56 degree) wedge, Nike Ignite fairway woods, and a Sasquatch Sumo Driver...

I know, all the Nike sounds hypebeast, but it was the easiest product I could get ahold of through my company.

I played about 50-55 rounds this year... mostly on local courses, but I was able to get out to a couple 5 star courses (Trickle Creek and Innisfail G&CC)

Hov, how do you like your Callaway driver? I tend to really hook the ball, and my Sumo doesn't help much for that. I have been thinking about ctaching aBoxing Day sale... just trying to fiure the best route to go?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Hov, how do you like your Callaway driver? I tend to really hook the ball, and my Sumo doesn't help much for that. I have been thinking about ctaching a Boxing Day sale... just trying to fiure the best route to go?

Honestly, the Driver has got to be the hardest club to hit. I slice it right like it's going out of style. I even bought the version of the Diablo thathas draw built into it.

It's so frustrating because on the irons I'm like dead striaght. I hit the pin on one hole with my pitching wedge from about 35 yeards out lastweekend. My friends were freaking.

I ended up hitting my 5 iron off the tee the majority of the day. Then I pulled out my driver on the last hole and had a decent shot. I really need to spenda weekend at the driving range.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Hov, how do you like your Callaway driver? I tend to really hook the ball, and my Sumo doesn't help much for that. I have been thinking about ctaching a Boxing Day sale... just trying to fiure the best route to go?

Honestly, the Driver has got to be the hardest club to hit. I slice it right like it's going out of style. I even bought the version of the Diablo thathas draw built into it.

It's so frustrating because on the irons I'm like dead striaght. I hit the pin on one hole with my pitching wedge from about 35 yeards out lastweekend. My friends were freaking.

I ended up hitting my 5 iron off the tee the majority of the day. Then I pulled out my driver on the last hole and had a decent shot. I really need to spenda weekend at the driving range.

Haha wow...

I remember making a thread with this exact title a few years ago on NT.

I've been playing since I was about 7 or 8. Handicap is about 7 since I don't really have the time to play anymore. I actually work at a golf courseduring the summer so I'm able to play for free, but the bad part is that I didn't even go to the range once this year.

Callaway makes great golf clubs, and they're perfect given your ability level. As you get better you will come to realize that Callaway clubs are designedwith forgiveness in mind, which makes it difficult to work the ball. However, this won't be a problem for you since the primary objective should be to hitit straight. I personally use mostly Titleist clubs, and I'll try to get a picture up before mid-terms. If you have any questions, don't hesitate toask.

Back
Top Bottom