Any Greek's On NT? Vol. Pledged & Crossed Fall '10

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Iota Phi Theta Beta Chapter Fall 10'
Ow Ow Frat!!!
1-AT-Sp11
Ace Club of the Authentic Alpha Tau Chapter of Iota Phi Theta Fraternity Innnnncorporated!
IKA Commandaur
IS H.I.T.M. aka Squad Attack

Ow-ow frat! i actually met you and your boys out Howard at that sigma probate

Delta Alpha Omega
Fall '06

a261606a384a5169fb34a277374ace4ef16b026e_r.jpg

sorry i can't identify with any of u guys on the frat tip. when the frat leaders and recruiters on ur campus all happen to be lames, u tend not to pledge.

sorry i can't identify with any of u guys on the frat tip. when the frat leaders and recruiters on ur campus all happen to be lames, u tend not to pledge.

Originally Posted by G Que

Omega Psi Phi

Deuce Dawg/Honcho Dawg..Spr. '09

Dirty Phi D Chapter

Congrats my dude my mentor was a Omega man before he passed. I have nothing but respect for both 1911 frats

Originally Posted by G Que

Omega Psi Phi

Deuce Dawg/Honcho Dawg..Spr. '09

Dirty Phi D Chapter

Congrats my dude my mentor was a Omega man before he passed. I have nothing but respect for both 1911 frats

I have not heard of half the frats in here...... and damn where are all my #NUPES at???

I have not heard of half the frats in here...... and damn where are all my #NUPES at???

^ Go holla at Elder Watson Diggs... My lil bro is also a Nupe now he should be on here soon

^ Go holla at Elder Watson Diggs... My lil bro is also a Nupe now he should be on here soon

Word thats wassup, kongrats to ur bro. And yea I've seen elder watson Diggs name on here . I was like no way the real E.W.D. has a NT hahaha

Word thats wassup, kongrats to ur bro. And yea I've seen elder watson Diggs name on here . I was like no way the real E.W.D. has a NT hahaha

Back
Top Bottom