Any Griffey's pop up yet??

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

I seen them last night at Footaction in Hilltop

i might go up there buy a pair and return the ones that i'm impatiently waiting for from Miami

e10353d2e545663d58f684d21edfd4d5697301c.pjpg

pimp.gif

^^^ Are you guys doing phone orders on both shoes and if so how much is shipping ???

Any places in Sacto get them in along with the fresh water am95s...i need a discount....haha. Last I heard Southland FA has them in the retro post.

Thanks for the help. Got my 11 this morning. Do ya'll know when the swingman logo was created? I see these don't have it on them, but the shirts nikereleased has the logo on the back.

well I got lucky and picked up a 12 from Arden FA, the girl who rung me up said she sold alot of these today. didn't ask what sizes they had but thereis 1 more 12 left good luck.

Stopped by Footaction in Eastridge yesterday. Girl who rung me up said they had been selling real well...

I checked tanforan and they don't have any right now. Shoe Palace is going to get their shipment next week. I'm at footaction serramonte right now andjust purchased the first pair. Picked up a siZe 13. They still have a full size run. Get el before everyone find out they have them! Peace

Back
Top Bottom