Any heads going to tuskegee university fall 08

i am from boston but iam going to tuskegee university fall 08. are people serious about they sneakers does there

wazzup!! i dont go to Tuskegee, but I go Alabama State which is less than an hour away. yea dudes try to show off there shoes that match their outfit but mostof the time the shoes are fake. I from bama and fakes are real bad down here. either at school, at work, or out at the mall i just shake my head and laugh whendudes or female wear fake jordans or af1. And the bad thing about it, they think they're clean with their coogi shirt and black, lime green, and orangej's on.
laugh.gif

p.s. wrong school you going to... ASU > Tuskegee!

yea wen i visit tuskegee all i seen was fakes.

i am afraid to bring my sneakers with me to school because i dont want them to get stolen out of my dorm. i plan on buying a pair of white af1s and blackaf1's to keep fresh at school and leave the sneaker collection at home.

how often do things get stolen out of dorms?
did you bring your kicks with you to school?

yea you could have your shoes stolen, but it all depends what you do. If you leave your door unlock, and you have your shoes out in the open, yea you could seethem on someone else feet. And also when you get on campus the first thing you do ( besides going after the girls) is check your roommate. See if he is cooland not a hater because if something goes wrong he may be behind it.

Its best to bring a big chest with a lock on it to keep all your valuables like a xbox 360 or ps3 and your shoes and keep it locked in your closet ( especallyif you going away for a while). It may be a hassle to unlock your closet, unlock the chest and get your shoes, but rather be safe than sorry.

You can bring your shoes, but Just keep your door lock, your closet lock, your chest, box or trunk lock, and know who in your room and you should be fine. Dontbring all of your collection though.

Back
Top Bottom