ANY HEADS IN CHARLESTON, SC

Same here bruh been here my whole life and the game is pretty dead here but releases always sell out all over but people still don't know what they buying

Aint really no connections here bruh, Im a OG from the country part of SC. Been in the sneaker game since I was in 1st grade, Im between the ages of 21-25 btw.

The last 3 years have been ridiculous here in Charleston. I remember being able to walk in the store anytime and getting whatever I wanted. Now these fools buying kicks just to look cool.

Aint really no connections here bruh, Im a OG from the country part of SC. Been in the sneaker game since I was in 1st grade, Im between the ages of 21-25 btw.

I feel you bruh. I have to order a lot of the releases even the "general releases" cause they dont make it to the charleston area. Sad, but things are looking up a bit footaction and footlocker are starting to get a lot more items. But the negative side is since were starting to get more its making it easier for a lot of the non sneaker heads to get em as well...smh...

The last 3 years have been ridiculous here in Charleston. I remember being able to walk in the store anytime and getting whatever I wanted. Now these fools buying kicks just to look cool.

Yeah bruh I was getting pretty tired of paying resell prices and when some little kid disrespected my black cat 4's and said they were fake I knew then that the game was dead in charleston

Back
Top Bottom