Any Help From The NT Fam About My First Trip Vol: MIA

So I'll be going to Miami in July for the first time, South beach to be exact. I'm just looking for some recommendation on whats the best hotels/spots I should look into?...Any help?

What made you want to visit Miami?

What do you EXPECT it to be like?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

What made you want to visit Miami?

What do you EXPECT it to be like?
Best Friends Birthday, dude randomly picked out Miami as his choice. Expecting to be like what I see on World star 
laugh.gif

The spots I enjoyed were Cameo, Mansion, and the Clevelander. The Pelican on ocean drive had by far the best food (burger was so flame). Gotta stop by Wet Willies and Fat Tuesday. And after a night of partying nothing is better than Pizza Rustica, but don't go to the one by Cameo, hit up the one on like 8th and Washington. Lincoln Ave and Collins when you want to shop.

Oh, and here's a basic rundown:

Ocean Drive = Restaurants

Collins = Clothing Stores

Washington = Clubs

Where are you staying?

Edit: Just saw that you mentioned you don't have a place yet. If it's more than two people, stay away from the ocean drive hotels. First time I went, it was just me and my girl and we ended up staying at the Beacon. Second time we stayed at the Clevelander (roof top access is so
smokin.gif
). And then when I went with my boys we stayed at the W (expensive, but worth it).

Walk down Collins Ave..
you bound to find something to do (Wet Willys & Mangos
pimp.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom