Any High School Sport Coaches...

Was coaching pop warner football this past fall, now I am coaching JV High School basketball. Any other coaches on here? How often do you give out progressreports to your team? Its crazy the same lines I would say when i was playing ball in HS these same kids saying the same damn things
laugh.gif
. Funny how stuff doesn't change. How do you deal with cretin parents coming at yousaying my kid should be this and that? Just looking for some other imput and ideas.

I completely ignore parents comments. It's my team. I don't tell them how to do their job as a parent. I play a kid based on what they show in practiceand how hard they're willing to work. Every parent things their kid is an all-star.

the policy that my (volleyball) club has regarding playtime or situations with the "my kid should..." is that if the parent says anything, itdoesn't matter. the kid has to make the complaint. it makes it so that the kids speak for themselves, and it stops parents from trying to carry out theirown agenda. hope that made sense.

Back
Top Bottom