Any hook ups for Lakers home game vs. clippers Feb 25th ?

in need of two tickets

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yooo

i was going to ask too, wheres the best place to look for cheap(er) laker tickets? im looking on ticketmaster damn things are 450 for the 100's o_O

i went on craigslist and found a dde selling a pair for 350, thats cheap right? section 106? i thought that was a good deal from what ive been looking at ... 200-300 for the 100's seems like cheap ahaha

lmk man, im looking for tickets too. i really want to go this year. im getting a G back on my taxes...

yooo

i was going to ask too, wheres the best place to look for cheap(er) laker tickets? im looking on ticketmaster damn things are 450 for the 100's o_O

i went on craigslist and found a dde selling a pair for 350, thats cheap right? section 106? i thought that was a good deal from what ive been looking at ... 200-300 for the 100's seems like cheap ahaha

lmk man, im looking for tickets too. i really want to go this year. im getting a G back on my taxes...

good prices Mecks...I just paid 425 for 2 tix for tuesday nights game in the 100s, but kinda in the corner.

good prices Mecks...I just paid 425 for 2 tix for tuesday nights game in the 100s, but kinda in the corner.

Originally Posted by s dubl

yeah 106 is like corner area isnt it...? are they okay??? this would be my first laker game
eek.gif

also how do i tell if the tickets are fake?

yeah 106 is like corner area isnt it...? are they okay??? this would be my first laker game
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

eek.gif

yeah 106 is behind the basket....you can check more or less the views of the seats here....just click on the section you are interested in.

Originally Posted by MECKS

eek.gif

yeah 106 is behind the basket....you can check more or less the views of the seats here....just click on the section you are interested in.

I'm trying to go to the March 25th game. Is 200 each for 2 seats in Mid Level 217 fair? This would be my first game at Staples.

I'm trying to go to the March 25th game. Is 200 each for 2 seats in Mid Level 217 fair? This would be my first game at Staples.

Back
Top Bottom