Any Ice Cream truck drivers on NT?

My dads friend is a Ice Cream truck driver who is moving and is selling his Ice Cream truck.. he asked me if I wanted it.. I haven't done research on thebusiness yet but it doesnt look so bad.. I am a 18 yr old student who has the afternoons free.. and the ice cream truck is pretty cool.. even has daytons
laugh.gif

I do have a part time job, but I am barely making 400 every 2 weeks
smh.gif

3ne3ke3p0ZZZZZZZZZ92o585d19d77f8615b4.jpg

3k23o93p8ZZZZZZZZZ92o3a46cf9119bd18bf.jpg

find out how much it costs to buy all the ice cream then decide how much your gonna charge, when you do that then you will know if its worth doing or not.

dam tell me y thats a common thing out in the bay. #%%!*% dont be sellin ice cream tho its just another thing #%%!*% do when they have too much time and toomuch drug money to know what to do with.
laugh.gif

Ay biene el paletero
laugh.gif
you should do it, you can make money during the week and work your pt job on the weekends

Would the man hook you up with his suppliers and tell you how to run the whole business? I'd take it, it seems fun and you'll probably rake in a lot ofcash once summer time comes.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Would the man hook you up with his suppliers and tell you how to run the whole business? I'd take it, it seems fun and you'll probably rake in a lot of cash once summer time comes.

Yeah he would hook it up with the suppliers.. but thats about it... I would need to find a route, and figure out the business on my own.. he said summers hemakes a lot of $$$

Im in cali BTW

100°+ Summers FTW!

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Originally Posted by wanksta23

traitelo para aka primo, yo te ayudo
pimp.gif

hasta podemos vender tamales
pimp.gif
No mames wey
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
de que te ries? neta guey..
hasta tacos al pastor podemos vender como lo hacen en mexico

haha damn liken that truck im sure you would get attention by driving that %!$! around the streets and selling ice cream do it!

Back
Top Bottom