Any Info On Nike Sb "Goofy Boys"

Nike has recently released the Nike Sb "Goofy Boys" Yellow and Purple. Anybody have any information on the other goofy boys that were set torelease? I know there was more than one. Thanks alot!

edit. no prob, i really like the purple and yellow ones so i really would like to know if the other ones are coming out

both have come out at least around my area (hawaii). Saw both the dunk mids, and the dunk lows. Not sure if there are any others in the pack.

Originally Posted by SBonly

yeah mods if u could change the title to have a question mark at the end
roll.gif

all you gotta do is edit your original post in the title

Aren't they suppose to come out this month?

Oh yeh, I'm done with Nike SB after the Goofy Boys drop. I've lost interest in them.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by punisha15

A question mark in your title might help.

Is this all you do?
smh.gif
Get a life.
indifferent.gif

LOL
would a questoin mark really help?
i checked the thread regardless and got the point...

also, the purple/yellow goofy boys are the only goofy boys that are or were in the works, they're not a set or anything like that.

Eh since the non stop paris jokes come, im just gonna quit niketalk, these people never stop. Im just gonna make a different account

Hot Rod Out Here In L.A. Has The High Top Ones I got An email For Them The Other Day.

palace5ive in dc are getting the highs too for anyone interested, and they are part of a pack. i like the colorway of the mids the best, i have enough purplealready, so lows are a no go, i just don't like the strap of the mids...NIKE GET RID OF THAT STRAP!

Back
Top Bottom