Any info on the Adidas NBA Revolution 30 Authentic Shorts? Updated with pics.

I have been looking at those NBA Rev 30 shorts online and I'm kind of considering getting a pair, but would love to see one in person.  Only problem is that they only seem to be available at the NBA store NYC besides online.  I know they just came out, but has anyone actually seen them in person or does anyone actually have a pair.  How are they different from previous authentic pairs, I have a couple of the older Reebok ones.  I'm wondering what this new Revolution 30 material is like on the shorts.  Also, any ideas on sizing?  My older NBA Reebok shorts are size 40, so I'm assuming I should be good with a 40 (XXL) for these new Rev 30 shorts.  Any help?  Thanks.

I have been looking at those NBA Rev 30 shorts online and I'm kind of considering getting a pair, but would love to see one in person.  Only problem is that they only seem to be available at the NBA store NYC besides online.  I know they just came out, but has anyone actually seen them in person or does anyone actually have a pair.  How are they different from previous authentic pairs, I have a couple of the older Reebok ones.  I'm wondering what this new Revolution 30 material is like on the shorts.  Also, any ideas on sizing?  My older NBA Reebok shorts are size 40, so I'm assuming I should be good with a 40 (XXL) for these new Rev 30 shorts.  Any help?  Thanks.

I saw them at the Magic team shop here in orlando,i dont have any authentics to compare bu theyre the same thin light material as the jerseys and seemed to be very well made

I saw them at the Magic team shop here in orlando,i dont have any authentics to compare bu theyre the same thin light material as the jerseys and seemed to be very well made

I decided to order these online, since there is nowhere around me that has them.  They just arrived today and I ended up ordering size XL and XXL, because I wasn't sure about sizing.  Here is my take on these.  I own some college team issued authentics, Reebok NBA authentics, and last seasons Adidas NBA authentics.  I can say that these are definitely a nicer quality short compared to all of the others that I have.  The XXL (40) fit snuggly, because the shorts have a rubber material on the inside of the waistband, so that the shorts grip your clothes.  You'll also notice that on the bottom of the shorts and along the back below the waistband, there is a thinner material (Climacool?) type material.  I'm even thinking maybe I might need to go with a XXXL, because of the slightly snug fit.  These new adidas shorts size 40 definitely are much snugger and tighter around the waist then the older Reebok and Adidas size 40 shorts.  I really like these shorts and will end up keeping them.  I was able to find them for 15% off and free shipping, but I would have preferred to find them cheaper, but these were a bday gift to myself and how often I could easily drop $100-150 on a pair of shoes, so why not some shorts.  Well, I'm also including some pictures that I took, sorry for the poor quality and lighting.  Enjoy.

c813548fe0b46e8d14ad07eea1f6a6629ed8806.pjpg

df83580fe7676d88159d04d5a4cec55b941a0c5.pjpg

82d35a49ef2f6cad19c309c9a30b722451a0a2e.pjpg
9da2513e816571f9036a816a346058a16178b10.pjpg

08425cee1f6931b100ba37482b54ddc12f9abf0.pjpg

I decided to order these online, since there is nowhere around me that has them.  They just arrived today and I ended up ordering size XL and XXL, because I wasn't sure about sizing.  Here is my take on these.  I own some college team issued authentics, Reebok NBA authentics, and last seasons Adidas NBA authentics.  I can say that these are definitely a nicer quality short compared to all of the others that I have.  The XXL (40) fit snuggly, because the shorts have a rubber material on the inside of the waistband, so that the shorts grip your clothes.  You'll also notice that on the bottom of the shorts and along the back below the waistband, there is a thinner material (Climacool?) type material.  I'm even thinking maybe I might need to go with a XXXL, because of the slightly snug fit.  These new adidas shorts size 40 definitely are much snugger and tighter around the waist then the older Reebok and Adidas size 40 shorts.  I really like these shorts and will end up keeping them.  I was able to find them for 15% off and free shipping, but I would have preferred to find them cheaper, but these were a bday gift to myself and how often I could easily drop $100-150 on a pair of shoes, so why not some shorts.  Well, I'm also including some pictures that I took, sorry for the poor quality and lighting.  Enjoy.

c813548fe0b46e8d14ad07eea1f6a6629ed8806.pjpg

df83580fe7676d88159d04d5a4cec55b941a0c5.pjpg

82d35a49ef2f6cad19c309c9a30b722451a0a2e.pjpg
9da2513e816571f9036a816a346058a16178b10.pjpg

08425cee1f6931b100ba37482b54ddc12f9abf0.pjpg

Great pics, the new Shorts(whole Uni's actually) look great IMO, I believe they're cut tighter because of the ForMotion(closer, more body/motion friendly fit) they said something like that in one of the unveiling video's.

Hoping to see the Authentic NBA gear release in Europe soon too.

Great pics, the new Shorts(whole Uni's actually) look great IMO, I believe they're cut tighter because of the ForMotion(closer, more body/motion friendly fit) they said something like that in one of the unveiling video's.

Originally Posted by Nene33

Man I feel you, but I'll never hold my breath for this.
It's always seemed as though if you want authentic anything it's either online or off to the States for a shopping trip! 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nene33

Man I feel you, but I'll never hold my breath for this.
It's always seemed as though if you want authentic anything it's either online or off to the States for a shopping trip! 
grin.gif

Hey jkjordan, how is the length of the shorts? I have the authentic shorts from when Nike still made them and they only go above the knee because that was the dress code back then. Is it still the case with these?

Hey jkjordan, how is the length of the shorts? I have the authentic shorts from when Nike still made them and they only go above the knee because that was the dress code back then. Is it still the case with these?

^^ I would like to know the length also cause I like them to be somewhat baggy and long. You could get them below your knees if you got pro cut shorts in the right size cause I have a few some nike too.

^^ I would like to know the length also cause I like them to be somewhat baggy and long. You could get them below your knees if you got pro cut shorts in the right size cause I have a few some nike too.

Originally Posted by christhn

I am 6'1" and I have the XXL shorts and they are below my knee.  I measured them flat on the ground and it was about 23 inches down the side of the shorts.  Also, remember that the shorts are +2 length.  Hope that helps.  I'm loving these shorts.  Gotta support DRose and my Bulls.

Originally Posted by christhn

I am 6'1" and I have the XXL shorts and they are below my knee.  I measured them flat on the ground and it was about 23 inches down the side of the shorts.  Also, remember that the shorts are +2 length.  Hope that helps.  I'm loving these shorts.  Gotta support DRose and my Bulls.

^^ Repping for the Bulls too but gotta get the black ones first cause them are the only authentic bulls shorts I don't have besides the stags shorts.

^^ Repping for the Bulls too but gotta get the black ones first cause them are the only authentic bulls shorts I don't have besides the stags shorts.

Just incase somebody still wants these you can get them from modells.com for 90 +plus tax where you live at. The shipping is free and the deal ends on 2/17 details are on the main page at modells. Hope this helps for somebody

Just incase somebody still wants these you can get them from modells.com for 90 +plus tax where you live at. The shipping is free and the deal ends on 2/17 details are on the main page at modells. Hope this helps for somebody

Back
Top Bottom