ANY INFO ON THE GLOVES (GARY PAYTON SHOE)?

Joined Nov 13, 2002
Haven't heard anything about them. I would hope they'd bring out the actual "Gloves" and not the "Son Of Glove" which is a takedown with cheaper materials and no zoom air.

Joined Jul 7, 2004
Nike recently released a similar shoe, the Zoom Flight Club, so I doubt they'd waste their time with a take-down that didn't sell all that well tobegin with.

Kinda difficult to hear something about a shoe that wasn't planned to be retro'd in the first place.

Joined Mar 1, 2005
there were rumors back when payton was on the heat but then it all just died out...

o well

Joined Sep 12, 2008
I wouldn't expect anything until HOF induction rumors start circulating ...

then ... and only then ... maybe ...

Joined Jan 4, 2009
osneaker.com has a DS black/white pair for $160. seen em online like two weeks ago. i remember when i had the white/black/lime green joints. they def weretough

Joined Apr 20, 2005
No talk of it yet, as far as I know, but we havne't seen much of summer/fall 2010 yet so I wouldn't be surprised.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now