Any info on the Livestrong AM's in the bay?

I got to DSI at around 9:30ish, and there was about 20+ people in line. I thought I didn't have a chance, so I left... SMH. Oh well...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

How much was HUF charging ???
At this point "J" it don't matter...
With all your posts today alone, you need a Official Rico Thread..hahahahahahaa
roll.gif

lol^ the man needs his pair!! , as for me no luck i called darkside around 12ish and soled out, dude said cats lined up at 4, not that bad for waiting at leastit wasnt a camp out overnight

For those who sung by the store to pick their pair, we def appreciate your business. Hope to see more and more people come through the store.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

For those who sung by the store to pick their pair, we def appreciate your business. Hope to see more and more people come through the store.
was def a pleasant experience. thank you guys and nice meeting you

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I got to DSI at around 9:30ish, and there was about 20+ people in line. I thought I didn't have a chance, so I left... SMH. Oh well...
Dude you missed out. Even the people in the front were able to get in the back of the line and still cop another pair. You should have stuckaround.

Originally Posted by grymg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Dude you missed out. Even the people in the front were able to get in the back of the line and still cop another pair. You should have stuck around.

DAMN , how many people lined up and how many pairs did DS have ???

^about 25 people in line and I think some in the end didn't buy any cause their size was gone

Back
Top Bottom